Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

Batman vs Joker vs Alien vs Predator (video)

I'm sorry if this is old, I just found it by chance, and I though it was worth posting it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-92tSxR8iuQ

The quality is like a Hollywood movie, the first moments are boring, but once the alien apears things turn cool just wait until 3:00 more or less, you'll don't be dissapointed.

I've seen this a while ago. If you think it was a peice of a low budget film, it would be great. Not that it already is ;)

What I found most intresting when I saw this some months ago is that Batman is played by Clarc Bartram who were featured in an episode of "Penn and Teller's Bullshit." as one of the bullshitters.

yeah, it's kinda timeline, but still pretty sweet. the costuming was great and I liked the jokers look.

Even though the costume for batman largely were based on the costume used in the 70ies parody with Adam West as Batman. :p

Holy crap, that was better than I expected. Where the fuck did they get the budget to make this?

kristus said:

Even though the costume for batman largely were based on the costume used in the 70ies parody with Adam West as Batman. :p

60's, not a parady, but camp (which WAS Batman at that point) and thats alex ross, not adam west.

Uh...

Alex Ross = comic book artist
Adam West = guy who played Batman in the 60s

And the 60:ies batman series and movie IS a parody. Although many people mistook it for a serious show. Atleast according to the interview with Adamn West from the DVD version of the movie.

I can't speak for what Batman the comic were duing the 60ies, the oldest comics I've read were from 1984, by Frank Miller.

Batman started out as a fairly dark character, then in the 50s/60s when the comic code came around all the comics had to be brightness and smiles or they wouldn't be approved, so Batman became a very campy comic. Then in the 70s comics started to become darker and more politicly critical and Batman went back to his original form. So yes, the Batman TV show was actualy pretty accurate to the comic books of the time.

For example: http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/136/