Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

This is me playing Doom's music on guitar !

Your guitar on D_runnin music was fucking awesome! finally someone played on guitar that song

alterworldruler said:

Your guitar on D_runnin music was fucking awesome! finally someone played on guitar that song

There was nothing much technically wrong with d_dm2int but I would have liked to see a less formulaic performance. The segment from d_runnin was nice.

Kristian Ronge said:

There was nothing much technically wrong with d_dm2int but I would have liked to see a less formulaic performance.

Thanks, what do you mean by that ?

Very interesting :-o

I would personally like to see an E1M1 and E2M1 rendition, and maybe an E1M8 solo :-p

What about E1M9? That's one of the coolest songs in the game.

BTW. Is that an Eleca guitar?

Tris84 said:

What about E1M9? That's one of the coolest songs in the game.

BTW. Is that an Eleca guitar?

Sahkan said:

Oh. I couldn't see the name on the video. I have an Eleca that looks a lot like that: black body, white face plate, etc. BTW, how many pickups does your guitar have?

Tris84 said:

Oh. I couldn't see the name on the video. I have an Eleca that looks a lot like that: black body, white face plate, etc. BTW, how many pickups does your guitar have?

3 rows of six .

lupinx-Kassman said:

Simply awesome. I have a guitar, but I just can't play near as well as you :P.

Sahkan said:
Thanks, what do you mean by that ?

The first part sounded almost like it was played by a machine, following precise instructions -- there was nothing wrong with it, but it seemed to lack something... a personal touch, perhaps.

Kristian Ronge said:

The first part sounded almost like it was played by a machine, following precise instructions -- there was nothing wrong with it, but it seemed to lack something... a personal touch, perhaps.

There is the first part which go like u said but in the middle i played somthing i made till the end .

Maybe you will like more this one :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tpemqzky18

Nice to hear a new twist on an old favorite.

lupinx-Kassman said:

Simply awesome. I have a guitar, but I just can't play near as well as you :P.

I have a guitar which I haven't played in years. Still need to replace that broken string.

I like the intermission track execution the most, as it's cleaner and not as overworked as the others, while showing some appropriate elaboration as it develops.

GGG said:

Nice to hear a new twist on an old favorite.

I have a guitar which I haven't played in years. Still need to replace that broken string.

I hate it when I break a string. That's one of the most annoying sounds for a guitarist.

BTW: Which do you kike better; accoustic or electric" What brand do you play?

myk said:

I like the intermission track execution the most, as it's cleaner and not as overworked as the others, while showing some appropriate elaboration as it develops.

Thanks .

Tris84 said:

I hate it when I break a string. That's one of the most annoying sounds for a guitarist.

Actually, I didn't break the string. A friend playing it did. he still owes me one for that...

Tris84 said:

BTW: Which do you kike better; accoustic or electric" What brand do you play?

I honestly don't play that much (else I would have replaced the string by now). I prefer acoustic, but it really depends on what I play.

PS: You may want to edit that word. The K word is pretty offensive.

Coopersville said:

This is the most I've ever enjoyed video game covers ever since I discovered MegaDriver. You are truely one of my heros among guitarists.

Thanks, BTW great site, i downloaded some mp3's and videos .

Inferno said:

Nice peices! I like the intermission music and e1m1 music, nice presentation.

Thanks .

lupinx-Kassman said:

Cool, I was hoping you would remake that song in paticular.

Do you mean the E2M1 ? yeah i wasnt so happy with that one, i forgot what to play ib the middle, and the end was not whole .

Definitly classy! Like your style but why are you so tame? If you have the skill then wild shit up for a while. I would really love to hear a E1M8 solo as well.