Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tris84

Doom characters as wrestlers

Hey. I'm a huge wrestling fan. I own a copy of SmackDown Vs. Raw, Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006, Smackdown: Here comes the pain, and Smackdown: Shut your Mouth. I have made an attempt at creating some of the characters from the original Doom and Doom II on these games. For example, on SmackDown Vs. Raw (original) I created the main character. I made him look like the Doom guy. I even set him up so he wears a helmet like the one in the game during his entrance. So, here's my idea. Anyone who has SmackDown Vs. Raw (original) please let me know if you are able to create any of the demons/zombies. Please provide what clothes/colors each character is wearing, body size, skin color, etc. If possible, please include a screenshot.

Well, if you ever decide to use Doom III,

=

I haven't played RvS so much, lacking the PS2 and whatnot. The last wresting game I bought would have been Day of Defeat (GCN). I believe the only Doom character I made in that was the Imp. I made it to mostly resemble its Ultimate Doom design, which it looked pretty close to, except the editor didn't allow for as much of a gaping mouth, lack or nose, or ears, so I rolled with a more cliché imp-looking face in that area.

A lot of monsters have boring designs when it comes to wrestling, though. More often than not, I try recreating various characters in comic books.

Warlin said:

how bored are you on a daily basis?

Why? I think it'd be pretty cool watching the characters beat the living hell out of each other in the squared circle on WWE RAW.

Haha, that video clip was actually quite amusing. :D

I don't have any of the recent games, the most recent one I have is Wrestlemania 2000, but it's an awesome one at that. :D I made the Doom guy a couple years back and gave him alternating coloured suits getting as close to the classic colours as possible. :D

Somewhere down the line he won a belt, haha.

The Doom Guy is the current Worle Heavyweight Champion (Exhipition mode) and the current WWE champion (General Manager Mode) on SmackDown Vs. Raw 2006. He beat Cena for the world title and ov ercame being busted open with the belt courtesy of Triple H at SummerSlam.

Well, the Doom Guy is no longer the World Heavyweight Champion. I made a PPV last night and in the main event, an elimination chamber match, it was Doom guy vs. CyberDemon vs. Imp vs. Hell Knight vs. Baron of Hell vs. Demon for the title. CyberDemon won.

jobro said:

Just out of curiousity, how do you make these mods?

Its a game for some console (I forget which, im not really in to wrestling or wrestling games so much). Basically in the game there are several custom character slots. (Most wrestling games have custom character slots).

This is an old thread, people may not have wanted you to revive it, but meh.

Good news!

The Doom Guy is the champion again. He won the belt back at the most recent PPV.

Now that it's been revived, I'd like to say one thing: How can male wrestling fans enjoy watching two rippling, oiled-up guys wearing nothing but speedos and smiles climb all over each other... and consider themselves straight?

Raikoh_Minamoto said:

Now that it's been revived, I'd like to say one thing: How can male wrestling fans enjoy watching two rippling, oiled-up guys wearing nothing but speedos and smiles climb all over each other... and consider themselves straight?

Cause it's hot.

Tris84 said:

Well, the Doom Guy is no longer the World Heavyweight Champion. I made a PPV last night and in the main event, an elimination chamber match, it was Doom guy vs. CyberDemon vs. Imp vs. Hell Knight vs. Baron of Hell vs. Demon for the title. CyberDemon won.

Do you have a video/image of the Baron, Hell Knight, Cyberdemon? I'm also a wrestling fan.

J-selva said:

Do you have a video/image of the Baron, Hell Knight, Cyberdemon? I'm also a wrestling fan.

No. I don't even have a video camera or digital camera to make one.

Greeks wrestled in the nude, if you wanna talk about stuff that would be considered weird in the modern day...

Quasar said:

Greeks wrestled in the nude, if you wanna talk about stuff that would be considered weird in the modern day...

You're sick, man!

I just got SmackDown Vs. Raw 2007 and I created the Doom guy, of course. I used the "easy creation" option to make his entrance. Here's what I used.

Moves: Bobby Lashley

Movie: logo

Music: Bobby lashley or "Bullet with a Name on it"

I was just thinking. I wanted to create a new version of the Doom guy. I wanted this version of him to be like he just had a nasty confrontation with multiple enemies, you know, all bloodied up and so on. The wound options suck ass. They're just a bunch of different cuts and scratches.

Tris84 said:

The wound options suck ass. They're just a bunch of different cuts and scratches.

What would you prefer? Severed limbs?

"Doomguy's got Heavy Weapons Dude in a neck vice! Oh but what's this?"
"Dude just tore his own arm off!"
"Holy guacamole! Dude is hitting Doomguy in the face with his arm like a baseball bat! And baseball season hasn't even started yet!"
"Looks like Doomguy's going in for the jawbreaker."
"Oh! Fingers in the eyes! Dude just used his severed arm to poke Doomguy's eyes out, and is that? Yes! Doomguy's right eye has just been gouged!"
"Looks like Doomguy won't be passing that eye exam!"
"You got that right. Waitaminute. Doomguy's in and punching. Whip, reversed, duck the clothesline, jumping shoulderblock. Dropkick for Doomguy!"
"Holy Moley! Doomguy's just torn a hole in Heavy Weapon Dude's gut."
"Oy, dat's gotta hoit!"
"Oh my goodness, what's this? Is that? It's his intestines! Heavy Weapons Dude has pulled out his own intestines from his wound and is strangling Doomguy like there was no tomorrow!"
"Holy Hanukah!"
"Doomguy's gotta get out of this one! His air's running out fast!"
"Oh, narrowly avoided! Doomguy seems to have chewed his way through Dude's intestines. And boy, that's not apple butter you're seeing dripping on the mat."
"Holy Jesus Camp! Someone call in the hazmats!"
"I think I'm going to be sick."
"Wait, what's this? Spineripper! Doomguy's just torn out Heavy Weapons Dude's spine and his hitting him over the head with it!"
"Look at Heavy Weapons Dude trying to shield his head with his severed arm."
"Too little, too late, friend."
"And Heavy Weapons Dude is down! That's it. The fight is over!"

Nice! I think that would be one hell of a match if MTV ever brings back Celebrity Deathmatch! I created the Baron of Hell and had the Doom guy fight him in the parking lot. I like taking the Baron over to the one truck, opening the hood, and slamming it shut on the Baron's head, repeatedly.

Back to my last post, I'm trying to make a new verson of the doom guy, where he just picked a fight with a demon that was bigger than him and he gets his ass kicked.

Tris84 said:

if MTV ever brings back Celebrity Deathmatch!

Celebrity Deathmatch did briefly reappear on MTV2 with new episodes. IMO, they weren't as good as the classic episodes, but I guess I have a bias against new animation and new voice actors.

What I mean is:

bite marks (Demon/Lost Soul)

burns (Imp/Mancubus/Baron/Knight/CyberDemon/CacoDemon/Archvile/Revenant)

miscelaneous gunshot wounds

bruises (Revenant)

cuts/scratches