Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Technician

Heaven and Hell

The classic Black Sabbath line up from the Heaven and Hell album are going on tour. Ronnie, Tony, Geezer, and Vinny are back together to tour this summer. I just bought my ticket through the member pre-sale for Toronto's night on March 22. Openers start with Megadeth playing song from their upcoming spring album along with Down who's made up from many classic metal stars. The legends take the stage soon after as Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath is now reserved for Tony, Ozzy, Geezer, and Bill since reformation in 98) and go through Dio-sabbath songs and a few new songs written for this tour

This is going to be a very heavy night.

I'd almost like to go for nostalgic purposes, but I'm not a big fan of either Black Sabbath, nor Megadeth. Plus, it'll probably be this big commercial money grab full of shit headed people. I dunno'-- What'd those tickets come to, Technician?

Man, I would love to go. Heaven and Hell for the most part is the album that got me into heavy metal and Dio. Too see Sabbath on stage with Dio would have to be one of the best shows ever. I might just have to head to NY on 3/30/2007 too see them.

That's pretty neat... For some reason, I don't have any albums that weren't produced by the original Black Sabbath lineup. I'm going to have to check out the other ones one of these days, considering that I'm like 25 years late. I must be missing out.

Its a matter of taste. I do love Sabbath with Ozzy. But, there is just some thing about the albums with Dio that I like more. I think its Dios voice and IMO he writes better songs when it comes to lyrics.

I just got back from a Tragically Hip concert. The tickets are dirt cheap for the value. Its 55 plus taxes and stuff so it came to 70 bucks total. I'd see it for the sakes this may be the last time to see Sabbath with Dio.

Rotting Corpse said:

Its a matter of taste. I do love Sabbath with Ozzy. But, there is just some thing about the albums with Dio that I like more. I think its Dios voice and IMO he writes better songs when it comes to lyrics.

Didn't Geezer write most of the lyrics?