Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphis`

we updated our site because days my birthday

2 brithday posts in one page, you and tobester, lets all reply on the birthday posts so eventually there will be no other posts other then birthday posts. Muhahaha

i doubt todays your birthday ralph, however, if its really true, i'm still gladly to hope you'll have a happy birthday

uh nvm, i just checked on my icq about his info and it's actually true, sorry ive doubted you ralph, anyway happy b-day and ur really lucky that you have your birthday on 1-1 :)

Yay I'm on the txt!

yeah, your logo owns. i told ralph to beg to you, because i'd probably do a worse job than he would of.

uh nvm, i just checked on my icq about his info and it's actually true, sorry ive doubted you ralph, anyway happy b-day and ur really lucky that you have your birthday on 1-1 :)

Yay I'm on the txt!

yeah, your logo owns. i told ralph to beg to you, because i'd probably do a worse job than he would of.

yeh the logo rocks, so does "udm1" mean anything else? like this is the first episode of ud series and would there be a second episode released by any chances?