Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom master 16

Attention all pokemon haters!!! A doom/pokemon hybrid

I was wondering if any one would be interested in making a all pokemon version of doom(just a few levels). it would be along the same lines as doom but instead of demonic creatures you would go around killing a buch of mutant pokemon.

I tried doing something like this a few years ago for Doom (and then a year or two ago for Wolfenstein 3D) but it failed. It didn't have mutant pokemon. It had Nazi pokemon. Or least they were supposed to be like Nazis...

Ahh, but I think you're really late with this whole pokemon killing fad. That died years ago.

doom master 16 said:

I was wondering if any one would be interested in making a all pokemon version of doom(just a few levels). it would be along the same lines as doom but instead of demonic creatures you would go around killing a buch of mutant pokemon.

This would have been cool (and relevant) in the late 90's, when I was still in middle school.

I remember making a Javascript-based Pikachu killer in highschool. Complete with flying gibs and everything. Yeah, I have no life. :P

Does anyone rember that pokemon mod for doom 2 where you were ash ketchum and it replaced the pistol with the normal pokeball and the plasma gun with the blue pokeball and it replaced map 01 and map 02 from the original pokemon gameboy game.I've been looking for it for some time now and hopefully somebody on here has it.

Certain games/toys/TV shows/whatever I think just aren't going to work well in Doom, no matter how big a joke it may seem.