Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coopersville

Anna Nicole Smith dead, 39

Are you kidding me? I mean, I hate the attention-whore like anyone else, but damn!

Maybe Paris Hilton will be next.

Huh... interesting. I was talking about her in my English 1C class about how she and the company behind Trimpsa are being sued for false advertisement.

I'm guessing it's a suicide.

She apparently collapsed in a Hard Rock Cafe. I doubt it was a suicide, my money is it was caused by heavy drug abuse. Personal prediction: A lethal interaction of diet pills, cocaine, "uppers" (methampthetamine maybe?) and perscription pain killers.

EDIT: There are conflicting reports, either she was found unconcious in her hotel room or she collapsed at the cafe. I'm still betting drug abuse, although if she did die in the hotel room it is a good possibility she suicided to avoid all of the legal issues coming down the pipeline for her.

She was just a lady trying to live her life, certainly differently from us. Way too young to die certainly. Very eerie.

Most people hate her because she is a classic gold digger.

Marries some rich-ass old guy, gave him some suck action and gets put in his will. She spent about 10 years or something in legal battles trying to get the fortune or something. And I'm like, so what? Bitch did what women have done for countless generations. Nothing new, no big deal. Hey, maybe she even did love him in some small way, even if she was content on banging the utter shit out of everyone with a stiff rod or a love-tunnel to lick. Maybe she dragged some of the chicks over and fucked 'em in front of the old man? I'm sure he probably didn't mind, eh?

Anyway, she gets the cash and then BOOM, stuff happens and nobody cares about Anna Nicole Smith except weirdos (which is how it was to begin with). Suddenly, she's in the news for having a kid and having a son die. Then oop, she up and dies.

I'm sure a dozen people who really knew her give a shit, the rest are like "meh."

Fans don't count.

I'm sad. Sad because I was never able to laugh at her once you got fat. I hoped that she'd get fat again, so I could laugh at her fat ass. Damn it, I missed my chance!

Heh, I first hear about this person in MAD TV sketches, then she's in that losing weight drink, then his son died and some other things happened that rolled downhill. But how the hell did she end up like this?

I feel bad.

Heh. So what?

Honestly, celebrities piss me off, and people that follow their lives piss me off even more. I don't care about them, I just care about their performance in whatever they happen to do (movies, music, whatever). So, yeah, whoop te do, another celebrity whose death was probably caused by drug abuse. Big deal.

At least the news quit focusing on that crazy astronaut bitch so much.

Dr. Zin said:

Maybe Paris Hilton will be next.

Here's hoping.

I'm thinking this was a depression related suicide. She just gave birth to her daughter, which might lead to postpartum, and her son passed soon after. Plus, she was apparently in legal trouble over her diet pill, Trimspa. All good reasons to commit suicide.

insertwackynamehere said:

holy crap, I couldn't believe this when I read the thread title.. i mean she's one of those names you hear all the time O_o

Can't believe that a seriously troubled drug abuser died? Doesn't seem that unlikely to me. Anyway, she may be a name that is heard often, but not for anything valuable or worthwhile.

Johnatone said:

Heh. So what?

Honestly, celebrities piss me off, and people that follow their lives piss me off even more. I don't care about them, I just care about their performance in whatever they happen to do (movies, music, whatever). So, yeah, whoop te do, another celebrity whose death was probably caused by drug abuse. Big deal.

I concur most wholeheartedly.

Maybe this is all a publicity stunt to sell t-shirts.

Hell it worked for Johnny Cash. I mean it was never common to have Goth kids listen to country.