Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

This is me playing Doom's music on guitar !

Planky said:

Thats great - D_IN_CIT is my favourite.

Although I kept imagining chipmunks playing the guitar...

lol .

You play very well. I especially liked the Doom 2 intermission melody. What I'm about to say is probably sacrilege in the Doom community, but IMHO, Bobby Prince couldn't have done that particular song better.

Do you take requests? I'd really love to see you play E3M8. It may not be as complex as some of the other songs in Doom, but it does fit in with the ambiance of that level.

DaBusrider said:

You play very well. I especially liked the Doom 2 intermission melody. What I'm about to say is probably sacrilege in the Doom community, but IMHO, Bobby Prince couldn't have done that particular song better.

Do you take requests? I'd really love to see you play E3M8. It may not be as complex as some of the other songs in Doom, but it does fit in with the ambiance of that level.

Thanks, i will try to do E3M8 :) .

Sahkan said:

E3M8 is not so nice :\ . do you want an other one ?

Yeah, it doesn't have a lot of ambiance like the others do. Your 2nd version of the Doom 3 theme is really nice, though.

DaBusrider said:

Yeah, it doesn't have a lot of ambiance like the others do. Your 2nd version of the Doom 3 theme is really nice, though.

Thanks .

I've played Doom tunes on the piano several times - the WORST is 'Nuclear Plant' (I believe) because I feel obligated to add in that high "tink-tink-tink-tink!" sound. :-)

TheLazenby said:

I've played Doom tunes on the piano several times - the WORST is 'Nuclear Plant' (I believe) because I feel obligated to add in that high "tink-tink-tink-tink!" sound. :-)

Do you gonna upload theme ? :)

You should really try E2M3 (same music as the level intermission).

Good job on E1M1 and E2M1 :)

Dude, do you have a bass guitar? If you do, it'd be cool to hear your rendition of MAP04 from Doom II.

BTW: Have you ever heard of Shriekback? Listen to the song "Nerve", then listen to the song from Level 4 on Doom II. Level 4's song is almost identical to Nerve, but slowed down.

Tris84 said:

Dude, do you have a bass guitar? If you do, it'd be cool to hear your rendition of MAP04 from Doom II.

BTW: Have you ever heard of Shriekback? Listen to the song "Nerve", then listen to the song from Level 4 on Doom II. Level 4's song is almost identical to Nerve, but slowed down.

i dont have a bass guitar, can you send me the song nerve or a link to the song ? Thanks .

I don't know of any place that has that song. Check FYE or something like it for an album called "The Dancing Years". Song #2 is Nerve.

Tris84 said:

I don't know of any place that has that song. Check FYE or something like it for an album called "The Dancing Years". Song #2 is Nerve.

Ok thanks .

Yay man, these are cool!
Could you make somethign from Hexen? I'd like to ask you Zedek's Tomb. If you are composing DOOM only music, can I ask E2M2, or E1M3?

Vegeta:
Yay man, these are cool!
Could you make somethign from Hexen? I'd like to ask you Zedek's Tomb. If you are composing DOOM only music, can I ask E2M2, or E1M3?

Thanks, maybe i will do them .

Raikoh_Minamoto said:

Holy crap, E2M1 is purified sexy.

How'zabout MAP01?

Thanks, Map01 of doom 1 or doom 2? i did them both ( part of them ).
Map01 of doom 1 is called E1M1 and for doom 2 It is called RUNNIN .

preeety cool stuff yu got there

Im learning E1M3 progressivly on bass :p
I'll vide it when i have finished it. One day.

Icarus said:

preeety cool stuff yu got there

Im learning E1M3 progressivly on bass :p
I'll vide it when i have finished it. One day.

Thanks, Let me know when you upload a video of yours if you do plz .