Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shotgunman

Double Barrel Shotgun for Doom 3?

Ok before everyone starts shouting at me, i've tried several wads that attempt to put the ROE double barrel shotgun into doom 3. none of them have worked 4 me. But i have heard that you can open up RoE and open a regular doom3 map from there and acquire it. how do you do that? or is there a mod that simply just replaces the shotgun with a double barrel that WORKS??

Load up ROE, then use the console (ctrl+alt+~) and load up a D3 map from there:
e.g. map game/hell1.map
"hell1" takes you to the D3 hell map; look at gamefaqs or cheat sites for all the other level names. I believe you always start with the SSG, grabber, and the artifact when you do this.

Just keep in mind your soul cube will be gone this way. And you'll instead have a phantomatic grabber that doesn't even work! You need to switch to original unmodded Doom3 under the mods section, but then you'll lose the SSG.

Overlap the SG model over the SSG. Add and combine the weapon scripts. You're done.

printz said:

Just keep in mind your soul cube will be gone this way. And you'll instead have a phantomatic grabber that doesn't even work! You need to switch to original unmodded Doom3 under the mods section, but then you'll lose the SSG.

The Grabber worked just fine for me.

me too, the grabber works very cool, but i dont like use the roe expansion for put in console the doom3 maps, i realy like to see the doom3 guy with the supershotgun (first person and third person), i have 2 mods with the supershotgun:

enchanted doom3 and perfected doom3, this mods add the supershotgun in doom3, specialy the enchanted doom3, becuase some maps were appear the shotgun for pick up, is replaces by the supershotgun...(for example delta labs 5 (after of hell level), the perfected doom3 mod, you need to put in console give all or give weapon_shotgun_double for use the weapon...well i really like more perfected doom3,becuase on enchanted doom3 the supershotgun have a minibug:

when you attack with the ssg, and later before of reload another charge if you press the slots buttons you can change the weapons, but the ssg cant be realoded, you need to return to the ssg for reload, but in perfected doom3 that thing doesnt happen, is like the roe expansion...exist other mod called double_barrel_shotgun_in_doom3, but doesnt work, if you put spawn/give weapon_shotgun_double, appear the ssg but when you try to pick up, only give you shells, not the ssg, i think have a problem into the scripts...