Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

Teens killing homeless people for fun

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/19/homeless.attacks/index.html

Basically apparently well to do teens are finding pleasure in murdering homeless people. What a fucking joke, and people say our country is perfect. To me it sounds like our children are reminiscent of the Hussein children, selfish and hateful and stupid.

All Nathan Moore says he wanted to do was smoke pot and get drunk with his friends.

Killing Rex Baum was never part of the plan that day in 2004.
Ihrcke told police that killing "the bum" reminded him of playing a violent video game, a police report shows.

This pisses me off almost as much as the actual killings. They are trying to spin this as being caused by marijuana and video games. I'd wager that the gamers at the school these kids attended were probably beaten up by these people, who seem more like preppy fratboy jocks. Same goes for the image of potheads they want to attach to these guys. It's wrong, but of course they could never go against the good all-American boys-will-be-boys attitude. The selfassured athletic strapping young man who is completely innocent despite his actions.

"Every day I wish I could take it back," [Moore] said. "I seen [the] repercussions among everyone. I didn't think about any of this when [the beating] was going on."

My favorite line in the article. It translates into "Now that I'm in prison for this, I really wish I hadn't done murdered the homeless dude. Too bad when I was killing this guy I didn't realize that you could go to prison for murder, if it was just some person lower than you."

The attackers are almost always boys, peer pressure and mob mentality sweep away caution, and parents don't suspect their children could be capable of such actions.

Peer pressure once again comes to the rescue of defending people from their actions. Thanks to peer pressure, and other such media buzz words, no one is accountable for their actions any more! The kid didn't kill a homeless man on his own, a vague and loosely defined term is what contributed. Right? Wrong. If someone is going to kill another person because of peer pressure, then they were already open to the idea of killing someone in the first place and pretty damn excited to kill someone at that. This isn't drinking or sex, this is first degree murder, and they were well aware of that fact. Peer pressure can only go so far and it won't cause a mentally stable person to kill someone else in cold blood.

In August 2005, Brumfield and William Orantes, both 19, beat 56-year-old Ernest Adams with bats. Adams emerged from a coma three weeks later with dents in his skull, permanent scars and no vision in one eye, the Los Angeles Times reported. Orantes is serving a three-year sentence.

Simpson, a sixth-grade teacher, says she is still tormented by her son's actions and wonders if her son's irritability was more than typical teenage moodiness.

She has other questions: Was her son, a natural follower, just succumbing to peer pressure? Was he that into "Bumfights"? Did he see the fear in Adams' eyes when he raised the bat to strike him?

First of all, three years? Try twenty years. People who deal marijuana get more time than three years. And yet a violent, noninstigated hate crime only gets three? Thats the biggest joke. (Brumfield is serving 11 years.. mentioned somewhere in the article which is better but still too low in my opinion). Of course, the kid's mom is "tormented".. kind of like the homeless man was tormented when he was senselessly beat with a bat right? PROTIP: Try raising your kids properly so they turn out like most people who contribute to society. And she wonders if her "son's irritability was more than typical teenage moodiness". No shit sherlock, did you think of that on your own? Because most moody teenagers go out and slaughter people with less then them for no apparent reason, right? Oh yeah, I'm sure he saw fear in the homeless person's eyes, and you know what? He probably loved it. He probably fucked exploded in his pants when he saw it. Good job raising your son, dumb bitch.

One of them was 45-year-old Norris Gaynor. A witness, Anthony Clarke, told police and CNN last year that he saw the three teens approach Gaynor as he slept on a park bench. Daugherty began whacking Gaynor with a bat, Clarke said. (Watch two teenagers beat a cowering homeless man with bats Video)

As Gaynor lay dying, Ammons shot him with yellow paintballs, later remarking that the beating felt like "teeing off," police said.

Gaynor was beaten so badly his own father didn't recognize him. Facing life in prison, the teens face trial for murder later this year. They have each pleaded not guilty to one count of first-degree murder and two counts of attempted murder.

I love how they are pleading "not guilty." That's all I have to say.

On the other side of the nation, former Oregon State University student Joshua Grimes stands accused of shooting and injuring a homeless man from his perch in a fraternity house window.

He has not yet entered a plea, but, according to a police report, he cried to detectives after the October shooting, telling them, "I didn't mean to shoot him."

What a joke. You shot him. It doesn't matter what you claim you meant to do now. Stupid fucking fratboy, he doesn't even deserve to go to college. He is some of the shit in the collective gene pool of the world.

Another moral not mentioned yet:
Pay attention to your children (especially teens.... they need it the most)

insertwackynamehere said:

everything he said

Yeah but im not to surprised, I hear about people doing retarded shit and blaming their actions on drugs and alchohol all the time. Still pretty sad how people can so stupid sometimes though.

HWGuy said:

Maybe we can punish them by making them listen to Beethoven.

Im pretty sure Fallout boy would be a better choice for that.

leileilol said:

there are people who listen to slipknot

and there are people who listen to slipknot with adhd

Shh.

I sure hope Karma does it's work in this case. Those guys will love what they get done to them in prison.
Sheesh! Hardly anything to add that hasn't been already said.

I've never heard of Fall Out Boy or Slipknot, but I guess we can play that music while forcing the criminals to watch "Faces of Death"-style videos and eat syrup of ipecac.

HWGuy said:

I've never heard of Fall Out Boy or Slipknot,

Kneel down and thank what ever higher deity you believe in. Right now.

Most of the time people who are quick to blame the parents and say stuff like parenting is horrible these days, haven't raised kids of their own yet. Especially in the U.S., where different types of influences seem to be coming from all directions, and the last people the kids wanna listen to, are their parents.

I think this goes a little beyond influences though. If you're out there beating killing defenseless people for no reason other than sick pleasure, then you're probably fucked in the head to begin with.

Well, if you want a silver lining, at least there's one less bum sitting in the streets. That and some life-term inmates will be happy with their new boy toys.

I only had to read the first sentence to know I didn't want to read any further. I have never met one person EVER who said our country is perfect.

GGG said:

Well, if you want a silver lining, at least there's one less bum sitting in the streets. That and some life-term inmates will be happy with their new boy toys.

GGG thinks right, for GGG thinks RAPE!

Rape for everyone is justice for everyone!

If this is 'experimenting' then they really deserve life.

The Lag said:

"He probably fucked exploded in his pants when he saw it. Good job raising your son, dumb bitch."

as easy as it is to blame the parents, it is not always the parents' fault. most teenagers aren't especially close to their parents because it is a time of personal discovery and experimentation.
during this time, people are the most susceptable to outside influences. if the wrong person enters a teenager's life at this point, or if the wrong experience happens to the teenager, then any number of things can result.
you may say, "yeah, but the parents should be able to notice that something isn't right with little johnny and put a stop to it" but, sometimes, little johnny is able to exert control over even his parents by using scare-tactics ("i'll kill myself if you don't just leave me alone!") or by running away, etc. and SOMETIMES lj doesn't even have to resort to such things because his parents realize that he's a teenager and all teenagers are fucking crazy (shit, they were when they were his age!) it is these SOMETIMES' that we hear about it in stories such as these.

The Lag said:

"He probably fucked exploded in his pants when he saw it. Good job raising your son, dumb bitch."

as easy as it is to blame the parents, it is not always the parents' fault. most teenagers aren't especially close to their parents because it is a time of personal discovery and experimentation.
during this time, people are the most susceptable to outside influences. if the wrong person enters a teenager's life at this point, or if the wrong experience happens to the teenager, then any number of things can result.
you may say, "yeah, but the parents should be able to notice that something isn't right with little johnny and put a stop to it" but, sometimes, little johnny is able to exert control over even his parents by using scare-tactics ("i'll kill myself if you don't just leave me alone!") or by running away, etc. and SOMETIMES lj doesn't even have to resort to such things because his parents realize that he's a teenager and all teenagers are fucking crazy (shit, they were when they were his age!) it is these SOMETIMES' that we hear about it in stories such as these.

I'm 17. If I ever sadistically murdered someone, then I recommend that I'm given life in prison and that no one tries to sugarcoat the fact that I slaughtered another human being for no reason.

Little Faith said:

GGG thinks right, for GGG thinks RAPE!

Rape for everyone is justice for everyone!

On this note, did anyone see the thing where some college newspaper published an editorial about how rape was actually a good thing? It was pretty crazy.

Heh, that's nuts. Poor homeless bastard. I'm not too bothered though; just another day of humanity for you.

insertwackynamehere said:

PROTIP: Try raising your kids properly so they turn out like most people who contribute to society.

Yes. And do not be afraid to physically punish your kids as necessary.*

HWGuy said:

Maybe we can punish them by making them listen to Beethoven.

Yeah, but then after they're reconditioned for the real world, they just end up going crazy and trying to kill themselves anytime they hear his Symphonies.

*No, I haven't had any kids of my own yet, and I hope I never do, but in my experience getting smacked for mouthing off like an ungrateful brat (or whatever wrong thing I happened to do at the time) worked wonders, and does a lot more to send the message home. Note that I do not condone beating your children and wife half to death every night.

I almost became homeless after fracturing a vertabrae and not being able to work, so this kind of stuff doubly disturbs me. I would much rather invite a "bum" into my home than a teenager. The bum won't have a nose ring or his pants hanging down on his ass.

Kid Airbag said:

On this note, did anyone see the thing where some college newspaper published an editorial about how rape was actually a good thing? It was pretty crazy.

no, but now you kinda want me to check it out, is it possible to send a link or was it on tv?

but anyway... what lovely people living in this country. fucking degenerates.

Inferno said:

no, but now you kinda want me to check it out, is it possible to send a link or was it on tv?

but anyway... what lovely people living in this country. fucking degenerates.

I saw it on CNN.com a while ago, but this is the most informative article I can find now on it.

You know what? I'm sick of this shit and I'm going to do something about it.

I'm e-mailing Dateline NBC, because I know they'll actually give a fuck. Anyone who is sick of hearing video games or just wants the fucking truth be told, please join me in e-mailing Dateline NBC.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/

EDIT : found their e-mail. it is dateline at nbc dot com.

EDIT 2 : I e-mailed them. BTW, people, Dateline really does do stories submitted via e-mail. PLEASE fucking e-mail them, it takes like, two seconds to say "hey, this kid is whacked, here's the article written by his step-mom on penny arcade : http://www.penny-arcade.com/2007/02/21 "

My e-mail :

To the Dateline staff,

There's a recent story about a teenager that killed a homeless man. He blames video games and suddenly, the age old debate rages on. But the thing is, it's all crap.

This kid was messed up and games had nothing to do with it. A popular gaming satire website, Penny Arcade (http://www.penny-arcade.com) ran a story about this. They recieved an e-mail from the kid's step-mom herself ( http://www.penny-arcade.com/2007/02/21 - the text is in italics) and she explains the truth. He's using a BS excuse to place the blame elsewhere and games are getting the flak for it. I play violent video games and I'm far from a serial killer, hell, I was appalled enough about this kid's crime and his excuse that I e-mailed Dateline. I really hope that Dateline will someday consider doing a story about this kid. It's not always the games, it's not always the parents, sometime it is just the kid and it is about time America wakes up and realizes that violent games really are not the problem.

Sometimes you just can't figure it out.