Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Judge_Dredd

Are there any Halo skins for Doom?

Why you want a skin from halo,the master chief does look a lot like the spacemarine.
Thats what i thought when i saw the game halo for the first time..."o great they stole the spacemarine from DooM".

Halo does suck, and I've played it enough times to make that judgement. It might have been neat mowing over people with vehicles the first few times, but the whole game just gets old after a while.

Long live Doom!

Nick Perrin said:

:)Don't talk to me about Halo getting old after a while if you're still playing doom.

Wait... what? That's completely nonsensical. We're all still playing doom because it doesn't get old.

I wonder if people still play halo 10 years from now,i don't think so.
Btw DooM is old yes...but its a classic game that is still very populair today,i still play it and i still like it :)
To me modern shooters a somewhat based on wolf3d and doom,they only look and play better...well imo that is.

if you played halo on xbox then get it for the computer. then you can play it online for free, and get mods for it. its a lot better then doom. your all in denial that there ARE in fact games that are better then this.