Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

Classic Doom 3 1.1 Final

Honestly the acting in the intro was quite terrible. The voice work could be done better, although some parts in the dialogue were quite funny. The part when the imp simply takes off one of the marines head was really amusing, since there was no sound effect or blood shown.

However, I must say I liked that first level shown in the video! I'll check it out.

I just finished it, this is only the first episode, but still worth it, fun to play :) .

also there is a nice movie at the end :) .

Yes, nice, but the Linux version is stuck at 1.0. The Linux code is lost and it seems that I will never see a 1.1 version.

In the intro I missed the part where the Doomguy was monitoring the fight at the radio, and heard the marines being killed in a gun fight. The desaparition of Deimos needed to be there.

Anyways, nice movie. I'm curious to see how they implemented (or if they removed) the final dark room at E1M8.

Classic Doom is the best mod for Doom 3 that I have ever seen. The maps are excellent even if there are some differences with the original levels.

All I know is my computer won't be running it anywhere as smoothly as the video showed. I mean, it didn't drop to a single frame skip! And I'm used to playing Doom 3 at about 6 frames a second.

And even if some of the voice acting wasn't professional, the whole thing was a spoof, so it worked well in my opinion.

Finished it a while ago. Pretty darn good, though I wish they had incorporated new weapons/monsters/scripting.