Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fraggle

Britney spears goes wacko

Everyone's seen the pictures of Britney Spears after she shaved her head a few weeks ago. She also attacked a car with an umbrella and did various other wacky things.

Anyway, it seems that she's completely lost it. The first reports that strongly hinted she had looped the loop said:

The mother of Jayden James and Sean Preston has also become “increasingly paranoid” and routinely checks her room for recording devices because she feels “that her thoughts are being recorded,” says a source.

“She’s convinced that everyone is out to get her… And the smallest thing can set off a fully-blown panic attack. She gets this fearful look in her eyes and starts trembling all over, dripping with sweat, gasping frantically for breath and looking like she’s going to faint at any time. It’s absolutely terrifying to see. It’s the behavior of someone who has completely lost their mind.”

There's now this, which doesn't leave much doubt:

REPORTS have emerged from the UK that fallen pop star Britney Spears tried to hang herself with a bedsheet during rehab, after screaming that she was the "anti-christ".

She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil's number "666" across her head.

The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.

Definitely the cries of someone who needs help. It's easy to understand why she's so paranoid with the newsmedia the way it is, though.

Someone needs to NOT help her and let her hang herself. Then the world can rejoice.

8 years ago, I could not have even imagined something this hilarious as the eventual outcome of her career. Sure we'd make jokes and comment how vapid and useless she was... but now that the worst has actually come to fruition, I feel unsettled. I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemies, I actually feel really bad for her.

Completely mad.

And I agree with scuba, I never would have imagined she would have gone this far.

A lot of it is probably due to substance abuse. Get her clean for a while and I think she'll be back to "normal." I'm in favor of whatever it takes to make her go away forever.

In related news, AP News deliberately decided to ignore Paris Hilton for a week and no one missed her. Uplifting, in a way.

Um I've been under the impression that this was more competition with other celebs and attempts for attention. Now I think she's just snapped. Probably from trying to get attention.

Could it be post partem depression? Nah. I think she's just jealous that a dead celebrity and her baby are getting more attention than her.

Quast said:

wait, why is she bald?

It's a side-effect of the medication they're giving her at rehab.

That's not going wacko. Going on a murderous rampage or hijacking a plane or molesting a bunch of kids. That's going wacko. This is just a has-been former star craving attention. I say don't encourage her. She was never anything special.

For some reason I'm reminded of an episode of Angel...

Spike: "Eve's stuck in the elevator"
Gunn: "Call maintenance."
Spike: "Right... where the bloody hell is maintenance? Oh to be honest I don't even care."

Same sentiment applies.

Wait, if she shaved it around three weeks ago, she shouldn't be bald still. I'm calling BS (sigh, bullshit). I'll wait for some semi-reliable news source to report it before I believe it. But then again, it's going to take something more to make me "care", per-se.

Chain Mail said:

Looks like she could shift to a punk rock career now.

I'd buy that album.

Or maybe Children Of Bodom will have her sing their cover of "Oops I Did It Again" with them.

Also, I hate publicity stunts from old and beaten ex-super-popstars.

All the people acting callous are douchebags.

Ok, just because you don't like her doesn't make her any less of a human being than say, your mom or brother. Sure, she sucked musically and she generally was dumb in the news.

Still, she has a family and they're probably worried sick about their bat-shit daughter totally flipping out on the world stage. It sucks to see somebody just totally have a mental melt-down, especially so publically. I hope the crazy bitch gets better so we can see her bald snatch instead of her bald head.

Naked Snake said:

All the people acting callous are douchebags.

My sympathies are reserved for actual victims, not people who bring pain on themselves. Plenty of people have a lot more fame than her and don't go off the deep end like this. Everyone is responsible for their own choices.

I doubt she knew how messed up her life would be later when she agreed to join the Mickey Mouse Club.