Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Enjay

Bugatti Ouch

What kind of idiot drives a Veyron at 100 mph in pouring rain? I hope the pregnant lady involved in the crash teaches him a lesson.

Osnap! Saw these demo'd on top gear. There aren't that many in existance to begin with. This person should be barred from owning or operating expensive vehicles ever again.

Each Bugatti Veyron costs more than £5 million in research and development and is sold by Volkswagen at a loss

What? every one? so as soon as one is finished the rip everything up and start designing the same car again from scratch?. And they also said some waffle about how the gearbox "takes 50 engineers 5 years to develop", yeah, DEVELOP! once you've perfected the design you could make 1000 of them and it wouldnt take 50 engineers and 5 years for each one, not even if you where making them by hand

Not speaking of which, i saw James May doing a top speed run in one on Top Gear, he says while Ferraris and the like hit 210 and are vibrating and roaring at you, doing 250 in that feels very smooth and quiet, and when you hit the brakes to slow down it just gently shudders side to side a bit as the air-brakes are deployed... mind blowing

And i was planning on putting it in my game "Jambuster", in which you drive a raggedy old shed down the motorway and ram other cars off the road to see how much money you cost insurance companies... i guess if i do i'll have to make one of the sheds an Astra. A Mk3 GSi one naturally, with rusty panel gaps

deathbringer said:

What? every one? so as soon as one is finished the rip everything up and start designing the same car again from scratch?. And they also said some waffle about how the gearbox "takes 50 engineers 5 years to develop", yeah, DEVELOP! once you've perfected the design you could make 1000 of them and it wouldnt take 50 engineers and 5 years for each one, not even if you where making them by hand

You fucking moron.

Yes. Taking into account the hundreds of millions they spent designing the damn thing, every car is sold at a pretty hefty loss. They havent made 1000 of them. I'm not sure there are even 100. They'd have to sell shitloads to break even, and there arent that many silly rich people in the world.

Mancubus II said:

This person should be barred from owning or operating expensive vehicles ever again.

More like anybody who'd spend that kind of money on a car should just have it taken and spent on something worthwhile instead, but I suppose that's at least a start.

300 of these are getting build so there are now 299 left :p I like the Pagani Zonda not as expensive as the Veyron but looks a whole lot better imo.