Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GGG

People love bad Doom mod

Well if it has DOOM in the title ITS COOOOOOOL

Check out the tards loving the "nostalgic fun" of Duck Doom soem lame gamemaker game

Hell, if I was younger, I say this is the greatest mod EVER, but unfortunately, I'm 16, so...yeah...that's pretty terrible.

Also, lol Legacy.

Someone ought to show them Doom Rampage Editon, i can see it how

"OMG lyk u can be a monster n have unlimited ammo for the shotgun you can somehow use as a monster! L33T!"

"Wow the maker of this made a door that opens sideways! he must be the ultimate doom hacker"
(note: that was was real! i actually saw it on the DRE website, which explains why every door in my parody opens sideways)

"OMG How did u get Offspring musik into Doom? i remember it used to have gay midis! u must be the ultimate doom hacker to do that!"

if you look at the persons YouTube description it looks like he called it a Total Conversion (dont speak that language though, I just saw the word conversion)

What the hell kinda conversion is that?! Looks more like a resource pack if you ask me....

@DarkArchon: IT ISNT?! O_O!

Heh, this has inspired me to try making a HyperZone Doom mod, you being a rocket.

I haven't seen a lot of wads that replace all the enemy sprites, projectiles and (some of) the weapons, nor have I seen much that are centered around fighting childhood icons since, like, Pokémon Doom. I don't see what's so terrible about it.