Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
aleksej

I am interested in DCK registered. What i should do?

I want to get DCK registered in legal way. How can i grab this now through years of DCK death?
Maybe someone have it? How it looks? Just digital copy or floppy/cd package? I read in DCK.DOC it have own printed illustrated manual. Very interesting. Where Ben Morris now?

That my questions :)

I like this editor, and good old dos tools feel and want to have my own registerd copy as doom game itself.

The chances of you obtaining DCK registered either legally or not are probably really low. Plus, to be honest, DCK isn't worth it now-a-days, even if it cost $5. Doom Builder is not only free, but superior to DCK. The only thing about it is that in order to use 3d mode, you need a decent computer.

It is funny
Do you guys really think that i don't know about DB and many other doom editor like wadauthor, doomcad, deu, waded, doomed, deep, and etc etc?

I use mostly DB too as all of you, but i want to have my own registered copy of DCK.

Initial Ben's email dck-help@islandnet.com is not exist anymore. It still worked on Valve? Anyone know how contact with him personally?

Do you really expect to have any chance with a piece of software that hasn't been updated for 10 years?

Accept the situation and live with the fact that you probably won't be able to get what you want.

v2.2 doesn't require registration to work without restrictions. It's also been recommended by many users, as it seems to be cleaner, or stabler, than the latter versions. The author pretty much moved on from DCK, and you don't really need the printed manual, as nifty as it may possibly be.