Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fraggle

Girl receives head of her missing dog in the mail

http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1055748.html

Crystal peppered the neighborhood with "missing" posters, and went door to door with two photos of Chevy in hopes that someone had spotted him. She rode the bus countless times to the St. Paul animal shelter and called there "thousands of times," she said.

"I felt empty," Crystal said. "I couldn't talk to anyone. He was my dog. It was just me and him."

Then Shirley Brown came home one day and found a box wrapped in red paper on her front steps, with batteries taped to the box. "Congratulations Crystal," the note said. "This side up. Batteries included."

Shirley Brown placed the box on her granddaughter's bedroom dresser. "I was surprised and excited," Crystal said. "I thought it was a gift from my cousin."

She tore off the paper and ripped open the box. Inside, she found valentine candy and a black garbage bag. And then she saw her dog's face.

Crystal screamed and ran to the kitchen to find her grandmother: "Is this my dog, Grandma? No! That's not my dog? Is it my dog?"

Fucked up beyond belief.

I hope they catch the sicko, and put em in a very bad place for a long long time. I love dogs and would gladly ruin his day.

That excerpt of text was the creepiest thing I've exposed myself to in years. NO exaggeration.

Uh post 3333 whee.

Graf Zahl said:

I couldn't care less about the dog though. :D

Aren't you just a wonderful example to humanity.

Terrible thing, I feel sorry for the girl, and for the dog too. Hope they catch the fucker who did it.

I got more respect for dogs than most people, burn the freak.

There was an incident in Toronto where 3 guys in their late teens kidnapped a pet cat and recorded themselves performing a 'satanic sacrifice'. The main guy lived here in Vancouver, he got flown out to Toronto for jail... Met his girlfriend a few years ago, real hottie, hehe, hope you're having fun in jail asshole :D

I can only hope this guy gets the same treatment.

The typical article to make the reader all mushy and stuff. but what do we know? Maybe the dog was a nasty sonofabitch. I still remember a neighbor's dog that would bite people and other dogs quite regularly. It disappeared one day, too.

Regardless if people care about the dog or not, sending it's head to the girl is what got me.

myk said:

The typical article to make the reader all mushy and stuff. but what do we know? Maybe the dog was a nasty sonofabitch. I still remember a neighbor's dog that would bite people and other dogs quite regularly. It disappeared one day, too.

As if the dog being totally nasty and vicious would justify cutting off its head and mailing it to a child inside a giftwrapped box with valentine's candy?

Next felon that gets executed, let's send HIS HEAD IN A BOX TO HIS MOM! Just to send the message home that she failed as a parent! :D

</sarcasm>

Doesn't matter if the dog was a shithead, it didn't deserve that, nor did the girl deserve what she got.

Darkfyre said:

nor did the girl deserve what she got.

Well let's not jump to conclusions. After all, the girl did say things like "That dog didn't care what I did, what I didn't do" and "he never shared any of my secrets." It wouldn't be a stretch to say that she's a dirty little vixen.

/omgtrolling

Darkfyre said:

the dog was a shithead

Given the nature of how the dog "turned up" you could have called it something else. ;)

It could have been worse. It could have been a bomb.

I dont care why it happened!

Whoever did this needs to get strapped to a chair while the entire town pays admission one by one to beat the shit outa this guy!

I would actually be satisfied if they simply found the guy and convicted him and sentenced him to 10 years for making a terrorist threat.

I forgot to mention that he should also be publicly castrated, at least (if not the first suggestion)

Steeveeo said:

I forgot to mention that he should also be publicly castrated, at least (if not the first suggestion)

He cut off the dog's head because of uncontrollable sexual urges?

AndrewB said:

Really. You know, it's not the person, and what they did to this dog that bothers me as such, but the vindictive shitheels that run rampant in the wake. In fact, it doesn't bother me, it scares the fuck out of me.

I hate people. They are worthless. Everything's wrong about this.

A dog being her only friend?

That dog being slaughtered and its head offered as a Valentine's gift to the girl?

She, being photographed so people can feel sorry about her and her puppy eyed look while taking advantage of her own suffering?

Even the news was awful; quoted for stupidity:

Crystal has a new puppy now, another Australian shepherd that she's named Diesel. The puppy's no Chevy. Not yet, anyway.

what-the-fuck

@Andrew: nope, just 'cuz

@Spank: Maybe they're planning a memory transplant from the brain matter in the servered head?

AndrewB said:

This kind of shit tends to happen when an individual shifts the pleasures normally associated with sex to say...more unique hobbies. If I recally correctly, some psychiatry lines define perversion (but not deviation) as precisely this.