Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

more speedmapping

(I've sent this to both DW and DC, but in case one or both of them don't post it in time, I'm putting it here too)

The second NiGHTMARE speedmapping event will take place this Saturday at 8:00pm GMT in irc.openprojects.net #zdoom.

It will be... "different" than any previous Doom speedmapping event.

I'm all for it. Interest in S/M was lost with no need; there were many more themes to develop around. For example, we've never done a DM map, IIRC.

Hooray!
I love Speedmapping and I will really, really try to make it, but I can´t promise anything, because during this time span I will be going to a restaurant with my family. :(
But I´ll try to make it and I´ll most probably be around for the results. :)

How about a dm map in 10 minutes?

Hey, I know HexRing and HexBrawl, my favorite Hexen DM maps couldn't have taken much more.

10 minutes would be enough to make a deathmatch map, but it'd be cooler with 100 because then you can put some detail in it.

I'll be there if I remember it. Almost missed the last one, thanks to Ebola for reminding me.

Could someone please explain to a scared and confused newbie what speedmapping is?

Check out http://www.doomworld.com/speedmapping/ for 17 packs (edit: actually it's only 14; packs 11, 15 and 16 aren't there for some reason).

Or http://haunt.8m.com/speedmapping.html for last week's.

Heh...I want to get into speed mapping but I can't even make a map in a day. Well...besides a bunch of blocky rooms with teleportes that are fukked up and no exit.