Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Doomworld Staff regrets to inform visitors that the site's parent entity, AtomicGamer (formerly Telefragged LLC), has sold the domain name "doomworld.com" to Endtime Ministries. The transaction took place on March 26, but the Staff was not informed of it until March 30. This transaction will be quite beneficial to AtomicGamer financially, but will spell the end of Doomworld in its current form. This transfer of ownership means that all portions of the Doomworld site, including the forums, will become inaccessible. The transfer date is designated as April 8, 2007.

Because of the recent decline in news content despite opening the news posting system to the general public, as well as sub-par forum postings and activity, the Staff have elected not to continue keeping the site online elsewhere, nor to relaunch it under a different name. We hope you, the users, understand why we made this decision. It has been a great nine years, but as with all good things, it must come to an end. While it may be true that "Doom will never die, only the players," there is no quote about websites never dying.

Rest in peace, Doomworld.

March 13, 1998 - April 8, 2007

Oh great, now this site is going to turn into detailed arguments about Columbine conspiracy theories.

Alas poor Doomworld, I knew it, Bloodshedder
A site of infinite jest and most excellent fancy...

Dahmit. The 2nd time today.
You ACTUALLY got me reading it and being 3 or 4 seconds shocked and starting to think how DooMworld would proceed further... before I realized what is going on.

Heh, I was already waiting what you guys may come up with this year... not bad!

Ah, so Doomworld started on a Friday the 13th...

I hadn't really noticed the Telefragged to AtomicGamer change.

LOL

Man, I was going to ask out this girl today, then i realised what day it was. I hope she doesn't think I'm joking.

OMG, what if this is actually true and Bloodshedder only posted it today so that everyone thinks this is an obvious april fool?
We'll see on the 8th I guess :P