Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
læmænt

all is well on dw forums

My fellow Americans! I just want to say, on behalf of all Doomworld residents, how much we all love you, our dear admins and moderators. You work hard day and night to make our miserable lives happier; you create for us, who not always deserve such a honour, this wonderful experience that is Doomworld. When you punish us, even the punishment is sweet, because we know that it is an act of fraternal love, and is done in the name of justice and peace, for we must have commited a sin that deserves a punishment. A post by a moderator makes a thread brighter, and a post by an admin is like the sun shining in the sky. And in Thine holy presence, Oh Linguica, the very human soul can't help but sing in joy! Lüt and Zaldron, the two mighty moderators who laborously weed out the unworthy, the vile and the outrageously stupid, thank you for your toil and the hardships you suffer to serve us. Mordeth and Arioch, Julian and AndrewB, though rarely appearing on the scene of action, thank you for the enormous work that you have done to make this place what it has become. We love you all.

This is weird ... I can't see Lament's lips anymore ... OH MY GOD THEY ARE PLASTERED AGAINST LUT'S ASS

I just want to say, on behalf of all Doomworld residents, how much we all love you, our dear admins and moderators. You work hard day and night to make our miserable lives happier; you create for us, who not always deserve such a honour, this wonderful experience that is Doomworld. When you punish us, even the punishment is sweet, because we know that it is an act of fraternal love, and is done in the name of justice and peace, for we must have commited a sin that deserves a punishment. A post by a moderator makes a thread brighter, and a post by an admin is like the sun shining in the sky. And in Thine holy presence, Oh Linguica, the very human soul can't help but sing in joy! Lüt and Zaldron, the two mighty moderators who laborously weed out the unworthy, the vile and the outrageously stupid, thank you for your toil and the hardships you suffer to serve us. Mordeth and Arioch, Julian and AndrewB, though rarely appearing on the scene of action, thank you for the enormous work that you have done to make this place what it has become. We love you all.

*sound of wind whistling in distance*
OK.....

Er, asskissing? The post seems totally sarcastic to me... not that I have anything against those who run this place (which I don't) though.

DoomBoy's post

Did we really have to read it all again? Thanks to you this page took one more second to load than it should have had.

LOL, oh my god.

i don't know what all the fuss is about. i think all the mods really want is for people to stop being retards.

I'm here all night long and I have to wait for half hours for a new post...that is sooooo booring...

I'm here all night long and I have to wait for half hours for a new post...that is sooooo booring...

Try sleeping.

WHAT YOU SAY!

Sleeping is for retards.

*keeps moving desktop icons to more fitting locations.

WHAT YOU SAY!

Sleeping is for retards.

Heh...sounds like the last three days for me...

I don't even have desktop icons... Damn, what am I missing.

OH YOU'RE MISSING THE JOY OF ADDING LITTLE DETAILS TO YOUR DESKTOP WALLPAPER SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR ICONS WERE MEANT TO BE THERE.

I've been changing my background/color scheme every hour or so today. I even downloaded a ton of icons and sounds so I can change them randomly as well. Heh. I guess thats what happens when I get a computer of my own.

WHAT YOU SAY!

Sleeping is for retards.

Sounds like my life too, except I have mine on AutoArrange :)

Heh, I tried that once, when I used windows.... I didn't really do much, just drew lines on the wallpaper to separate game shortcuts from utilities from documents etc...

Yeah, it's a lot of fun :)

And if you have XP, you just can't miss the oportunity of adding custom icons to every single folder on your HD!

I've been changing my background/color scheme every hour or so today. I even downloaded a ton of icons and sounds so I can change them randomly as well. Heh. I guess thats what happens when I get a computer of my own.

WHAT YOU SAY? YOU JUST NOW GOT YOUR OWN 'PUTER?????

Heh, I've had mine for over a year your's just about a week, and already you're as much of a junkie as I am.

And what are you using? 98se?

Why, yes.....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

For once, me and Lüt agree that anything above 98SE completely and utterly SUCKS......if you don't know how to tweak it right, that is......

For once, me and Lüt agree that anything above 98SE completely and utterly SUCKS......if you don't know how to tweak it right, that is......

And I do, and that's why I'm so damn satisfied with XP.

Besides Lüt hates 98se so he's not a good ally.

WHAT YOU SAY? YOU JUST NOW GOT YOUR OWN 'PUTER?????

Heh, I've had mine for over a year your's just about a week, and already you're as much of a junkie as I am.

Well I had a computer before, dingus. I just got my OWN computer for use in my room for Xmas. Its just my luck...I ask for a CD burner and what do I get? A computer without a CD burner...oh well.

I just wanted to say...

Just add "My Fellow Americans" before that and it be a perfect inaugeration speech.=Þ