Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
psichotik

Doom 3 in 1:09:18

I HATE DUBS.
Still, nice effort. I have watched a part so far.

EDIT: BUT DUBS ARE STUPID. STUUPID.

How the hell did he get the BFG in Alpha Labs1? Did he run so fast that he managed to kill campbell or something?

kristus said:

How the hell did he get the BFG in Alpha Labs1? Did he run so fast that he managed to kill campbell or something?

I was trying to figure that out.

This might explain/confirm it. Sorry I don't have a better link than this, but a lot of the places I could find (from a quick look) seemed to claim that you could only do this with cheats, or were forum posts that weren't easily navigable. The trick appears to have been known for more than a year at least.

kristus said:

Some really whicked grenade and barrel jumping is done in it.

I thought you couldn't explo-jump in single player...

kristus said:

In the exploding room (the one where you must be careful), make it explode, that can kill the guy on the right. He has a BFG. Try it first on godmode.

hardcore_gamer said:

cool, but the game just sounds sooooo stupid in french!

That’s why I left it in English.

Neat! I mean, not only very well played and optimized, but also well produced.

As for it being in French, who gives a fuck, it's a speedrun, not a machinima movie. To me, it was even better, since I concentrated more on the running and less on the distracting talk of the game. Plus you gotta respect that the runner is French.

printz said:
I HATE DUBS.

Technically, it's dubbed when in English anyway, because the voices are added on top of animated characters. Regardless, dubbing a game is no where near a crime as dubbing a film is, and reasonable if the player is not fluent with the original language. Games that rely on detailed facial expressions during play could suffer from it without any adjustments to the animation, though.

DooM Droid said:
I founded a english sentence on this french dup. It begin on 0:39:07

The cube thingies were also saying "use us", like in the English dub.

myk said:

The cube thingies were also saying "use us", like in the English dub.

Its on the elevator when you use the com link satelite its says: Marine you must... Then radio breaks up