Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
banthafett

anybody have the music on your ipod?

I can't read I can't read I can't read I can't read I can't read I can't read I can't read I can't read I can't read etc.

I have the MP3 version of E1M9, Been meaning to get some more, maybe the closing and intermission from PSX Doom, those ruled.

I'm "old" and I have a portable CD-Player... and I haven't burned any Doom music to a CD-R...

the doom64 website has a lot of doom mp3 music on it, from all the games ... i think the link is something like doom2.net/~doomdepot or something

I have every tune from Doom, Doom 2, and Evilution on my mp3 player from kinkiness. I don't have an ipod b/c itunes has herpes.

GGG said:

itunes has herpes.

well that explains some stuff ... *itches* ....

I may be just a cheap yobbo, but I wouldn't buy an iPod for the simple fact that about everything else on the market offers a better capacity/price ratio. And also because it lacks the ability to use standard batteries (rechargeable AAAs are dirt cheap, and you can always resort to standard alkaline/zinc carbon if need be).

I have doom music on my cell phone though, as midis, and sometimes I download an mp3 remix or two on one of my players.

I nabbed a couple of remixes from the Overclocked website, though it seems I cannot find them anymore. You can take a look and see if there still there though, as most of the remixes weren't half bad

Well fuck me, I am a blind bat aren't I?

EDIT: The Chuck Dodgers MAP18 song link doesn't go anywhere, just a blank page at OCRemix.org o.O

Hmm, i got my Nano for christmas 2006, i ought to make a countdown to christmas morning 2007 and label it "Remaining ipod lifespan"

deathbringer said:

Hmm, i got my Nano for christmas 2006, i ought to make a countdown to christmas morning 2007 and label it "Remaining ipod lifespan"

waster