Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fredrik

God proven to exist

I didn't see any proof there. It looked like he just wrote some fancy symbols and names on the board along with arrows pointing to "God exits" to confuse people(like the idiot reporter).

Real science involves peer review and something tells me the real scientific community isn't going to agree with his "proof". Why is this crap even on the news?

Scet said:

I didn't see any proof there. It looked like he just wrote some fancy symbols and names on the board along with arrows pointing to "God exits" to confuse people(like the idiot reporter).

Real science involves peer review and something tells me the real scientific community isn't going to agree with his "proof". Why is this crap even on the news?

Because news on television is designed to rot people's brains with constant propaganda/misinformation spewing for 24/7...

"a formula of hard-core science"

(quantum mechanics)

That does it, i'm convinced.

God exist, and I can prove it with math... I just don't feel like it right now, so I'll draw these arrows and some equal signs so you will understnad that I am being serious.

kristus said:

God exist, and I can prove it with math...

Sure. God's position to us is absolute, that is He's at +infinite distance to us, in any direction.

Also, if the speed of light is max, I don't see how God wouldn't exist.

Maybe his next book will tell us how he mathematically proves Christianity is better than all other religions.

Cargo cult science

Actually the thing I find interesting is that it's rather irrelevant whether God exists or not. Even if God is proved to exist, religions just become a bunch of conflicting opinions over what we should do about it.

EDIT: This appears to be the guy's book, and here is his wikipedia entry.

Darkfyre said:

About as useless as, say, translating the bible into binary.

That's probably already been done. Or at least into ASCII, anyway...

The story about the tornado at the end was a good ringer. Here are 555 more proofs of God's existence. He must be real.

spank said:
The bible is binary in god's matrix.

Is that the Virgin Mary?

Darkfyre said:

About as useless as, say, translating the bible into binary.

Technically, OCR or even just entering the text into a computer would count as "translating it into binary" as computers store all information in binary. Doing so is far from useless: in fact, it's very useful to store the content of books in binary form (ie. on a computer) as it allows automatic typesetting and more precise reproduction of books, among other advantages.

I can prove that he is a dumbass:

D=Dumbass

D-D+D=D, therefore, by my Quantum Mechanics that is hard to explain, that I probably made half this shit up, I hereby declare that: he is a dumbass.