33 members have voted

1. 1. What kind?

• Corn Chex
    • Rice Chex
    • Wheat Chex
    • Multi-Bran Chex
    • Honey Nut Chex
    • Frosted Mini-Chex

Pritch Chex in for a quick moment before disappearing for another 3 months, presumably.

You working for General Mills now, BS? If so, can you tell them to make a Trix commercial already where the kids let the rabbit have some fucking cereal? Seriously, it's teaching kids discrimination!

GGG said:

You working for General Mills now, BS? If so, can you tell them to make a Trix commercial already where the kids let the rabbit have some fucking cereal? Seriously, it's teaching kids discrimination!

Well maybe if the rabbit just went to the damned store to buy his cereal just like everyone else has to! >:\

Wheat chex. It goes good with other cereals mixed together and I like to add raisins on top of it all, too.

I never knew that Chex had so many types. I've never had Chex before, so I wouldn't know my favourite type. :D

Though if I had to guess I'd probably say Honey Nut or Multi-Grain. :D Guess I'll have to go out and buy some and see. :D

What the hell's with all these votes for corn and rice? If I want corn and rice, I eat Crispix; it doesn't get soggy nearly as fast.

They don't sell Chex here in Canada, so it is hard to judge. Wheat Chex is identical to Shreddies, which is sold here, so I will have to go with that.

BTW: Don't forget to check out The Check Quest Wiki at

http://chexquest.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

for lots more info.

caco_killer said:

Vegetarians?

I consider broccoli and asparagus crap, so some of those vegetarians eat crap too.