Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inferno

Monster Pig

Wow. Just wow. I mean I don't know about you guys but I've never seen a pig this big. This is really a BIG ASS PIG. It looks like it was a wild hog but it was actually domesticated and sold to a plantation. It was recently shot by an 11 year old boy. Apparently the pig isn't fake either, since it's origional owners stepped up and confirmed that the pig was always huge.

The pig's name was Fred, and he was over 9 feet long and weighed approximatly 1,050 lbs. Check it here

If I shot a pig that big, I'd hang it's head on the wall and use the rest to have a really huge barbeque.

It was really interesting to watch that story develop over the last several days. When it first hit I assumed it was a feral pig and now the previous owner says differently. That was an interesting twist.

None the less it is one big assed pig. Talk about your year's food supply for a family.

It is just to bad it did not turn out as orig. reported. That would have been pretty cool. Now you can buy one of their phony t-shirts. I mean come on, lets sell t-shirts to commemorate the pig?

Their 15 minutes of fame are just about over. Thankfully.

Edit:typo

I've heard quite a lot about this pig. I come from a family of pig farmers.

Story 1: 11 year old shoots pig.
Story 2: 11 year old brags that he stalked the pig for 3 hours and it came down to him vs the pig... he had to shoot it as self defense (even the media questions that one).
Story 3: It was a pet!!! Seriously. It was bought by a pig farm, and when the farm downsized, sold off the pigs and they kept one (king sized) pig as a pet... then the pig got too big, so they released it into the wild.

From a family of hog farmers (glamerous life), the biggest I have ever seen a pig was 600 lbs, and it was pregnant. We just had "march of the pigs," which is where we take the pregnant pigs from the main barn to the nursery. Just imagine trying to get a 600 lbs pregnant woman through the doors of a hospital. That's what its like only the woman is angry :-)

That's pretty stupid that they killed both of these pigs, especially since you can see Hogzilla wan't even butchered for food.

Typical redneck: Wow, look at this amazing beast... Let's kill it!

(Note: Do not find it surprising if other things are substituted for "amazing beast" such as faggot, witch, unicorn, scientist, abolitionist, kung fu master, toddler-like robot)

I would of laughed if the kid who shot the pig got assailed by the lumbering brute. Stupid that it got killed.

Gokuma said:

That's pretty stupid that they killed both of these pigs, especially since you can see Hogzilla wan't even butchered for food.

This was probably said before, but I'll say it again. Feral hog meat tastes like ass. It might as well rot in the ground and not fuck up people's gardens.

Thats the thing. This pig wasn't feral. Origionally at least, it was sold to a hunting plantation so it was never really wild, although it does look a lot like a feral pig from the pics.

That pig is so much better than that fucking kid.

jute gyte said:

That pig is so much better than that fucking kid.

Word. That pig could have been an awesome D&D monster or something, or go on to grow and destroy a city. That kid will probably just go visit the Creationism Museum for his 16th birthday.