Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Connection?

I think so. What do you think?

I find it hard to believe it was a coincidence the kid happened to crash into a sky scraper. Just like school shootings became a fad, this kid wanted to make crashing planes into sky scrapers a fad, or figured it would be a good way to get peoples' attention (suicide attempts are often about getting attention)

A 15 year old took off in the plane he was going to have his lesson in and crashed it into a 40 story bank in Tampa, FL.

http://my.aol.com/news/news_story.psp?type=1&cat=0100&id=0201052102325779

Heh, this could only happen in the USA....

...and any other place where people have access to planes.

...and any other place where people have access to planes.

No, and any other place where totally retarded people have access to planes.

Dumb kids and their copycat crimes. At least they get themselves out of the gene pool.

Total retards exist everywhere. Total retards in the USA just get a helluva lot more exposure, and are judged by a far more harsh standard.

Hijacked passenger planes were used to collapse the World Trade Center towers and attack the Pentagon in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. A fourth hijacked plane crashed in western Pennsylvania.

0h gn0! I D!Dn'7 gn0 th|5! Th15 Si nOoS tO m3!

Total retards exist everywhere. Total retards in the USA just get a helluva lot more exposure, and are judged by a far more harsh standard.

Total reatards...I don't know any of them!

Not really. I don't think my title's been quoted more than ten times since I got it in October. (Nothing at all compared to DoomBoy's.) Anyway, gota'ell. :)

Not really. I don't think my title's been quoted more than ten times since I got it in October. (Nothing at all compared to DoomBoy's.) Anyway, gota'ell. :)

Total retard

Stupidity cannot be concealed

Oh, alright. Sorry Jack.

Total Retard

The kid in the plane was obviously fucked in the head anyway if he chose to bump himself off, so why not do it like that? Over here you can begin gliding training at 13 and flying shit like Cessna's at 16 with another experienced pilot in with you.

OH BOY, I THINK WE NEED TO BAN PLANES NOW. AFTERALL, THE PLANES THEMSELVES ARE THE ONES CRASHING INTO BUILDINGS.

I want a title, I want my title to be WANK. in scrolling letters.

[Rational Comment]
But anyway, this is just awful. That kid's parents are likely to take the blame for this.
[Irrational Comment]
God, what an Idjit! I'm amazed we let morons like that run around free! (Not referring to anyone in particular)

I don't understand why you've got that title IMJack. To me you seem to be a person with a normal, avarage intelligence.

Ah well, maybe you made a couple of really stupid posts, when I wasn't looking at these forums, or else I've just forgotten that it was you who made them...

I don't understand why you've got that title IMJack. To me you seem to be a person with a normal, avarage intelligence.

He posted in the "Don't post here unless I listed your name" thread. His name wasn't listed ;)

It might be up for a change, he did get out of the negatives anyways.

Unlike Doomboy, IMJack doesn't live up to his title at all. In fact, his posts are usually intelligent and meaningful.

yah you can get it when your 10. i got mine but i lost it and never flew. its pretty easy, but then again, i never flew into a storm.

I honestly did think I could fly when I was 7, then I got doom and it all just didn't matter anymore. But jumping off those stairs was fun, I usually flew into the kitchen door.

Bishop was the only fatality.

HAHAHAhahAhahahahAHHahah...oh damn. This guy really deserves a Darwin award.

Latest news is guy was Usama bin Laden sympathiser

Who's this Usama Bin Laden guy?

Is he related to Osama Bin Laden per chance?

I want my title to be WANK. In scrolling letters.

Superb. Lol, Lut make it happen already...

Investigators on Sunday interviewed the boy's family and said they would search his personal computer for evidence.

Jesuchristo, we all know how this one is going to turn out. The investigators start with a conclusion ("the kid's computer games must have made him crazy") and go searching for evidence they can massage to support it ("check the kid's computer for games"). Guilty until proven guiltier.

USAMA is acceptable and is probably the correct way to spell it, even the FBI spell it USAMAeg Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, the Director
10 most wanted
I think, early on in the Sept11 certain people decided they didn't want to spell it as USAMA