• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YMB

Get Me On The Inside!

Being new, I'm not exactly up on my inside references. So I have 2 questions:

1. What is the relevance of the name "Nick Baker?"

2. What is the story behind "heh?"

The thing about Nick Backer is this: He-loud train passes by-nd there you have it. I hope that explains everything.

Oh, and heh.

darknation looked out over the new people of the earth. He knew that he did not belong to them; he knew that, like the retards, he was anathema and black terror to be destroyed. And, abruptly, the concept came, amusing to him even in his pain.

A coughing chuckle filled his throat. He turned and leaned against the wall while he swallowed the pills. Full circle, he thought, while the final lethargy crept into his limbs. Full circle. A new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever.

I am legend.

Go through post hell and just look at all the "heh" posts.

yomoneyboat said:

Being new, I'm not exactly up on my inside references. So I have 2 questions:

1. What is the relevance of the name "Nick Baker?"

A nickname generation software, that crashes just like Windows 98. That's what it sounds like. I'm not revealing who he's, though.

2. What is the story behind "heh?"

Internet's police new strategy. Whenever you see a user nicknamed "Heh" with a "Heh" title (how did he get it anyway) posting only "Heh", you can be sure it's a police tag; that the police has checked there. Blatant lie.

yomoneyboat said:

Ah. I see now.

I think.

You haven't the slightest clue. Only bumming around the forums and #zdoom can reveal the true secrets of this cryptic society.

I had a feeling something like this would happen. I always join things too late. Sad face.

printz said:

Whenever you see a user nicknamed "Heh" with a "Heh" title (how did he get it anyway) posting only "Heh", you can be sure it's a police tag; that the police has checked there.

Heh

Looking at the thread title, one might assume that you want to be killed when in prison