Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

The question mankind has been asking for centuries

If you could pick one song to have a lapdance to, what would it be?

Go.

4:33 by John Cage

Depends. My choice would probably switch weekly. Right now, it's "BUT" by Koda Kumi, which has been in my playlist all freakin' night. Otherwise, it would probably be an Utada Hikaru song.

exp(x) said:

Heh.

For the record, I would have chosen it as well. So I guess I also get credit for wit.

That song that's called "The Lap Dance is Always Better When the Stripper is Crying" or something that my friend is always talking about.

No, not really. I don't think I'd ever bother getting a lap dance or even going to a strip club, so I don't know. Probably something by Steely Dan, like Do It Again, or Rikki Don't Lose That Number.

Cant really think of a song that would go good without joking about it, like maybe "macho man" by the village people. seen a friend get a lap dance once, stretch marks and all.. but thats just my area. theres a strip joint by me smack dab in suburbia that they have been trying to get rid of for a long time. its crack 'ho central.

Danarchy said:

That song that's called "The Lap Dance is Always Better When the Stripper is Crying" or something that my friend is always talking about.

BloodHound Gang. I believe from Hooray for Boobies album

Antidote said:

No song would suffice. I don't want to hear some man's voice in the background.

I've been told that women sing too. ;)

Danarchy said:

Thread won.

from the youtube Tunak clip:

This is anti-chain!

If you are reading this than you are under the protection of anti-chain so you never have to forward a chain mail ever again. If you do you will recieve bad punishment for ever and will be cursed.

The Anti-Chain has spoken!!!

God I love the internet.

Whatever sounded the best coming out of her mouth. Bonus points if she can turn a gagging sound into beautiful music.