Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shin Godzilla

Trying to track down a Doom2 WAD

I could use some help in trying to track down a certain WAD for Doom 2. I checked the idgames archive, but couldn't find it. The file was called PAIN, and the level took place in a hellish outdoor area, with a forest of stealth demons near the end. All I remember about the author is that he was (apparently) banned from Doomworld a few years ago. I remember I had also found a link to download it, but it was dead. If someone could point me in the right direction and/or provide a link to download it, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I searched for it on Google too. Didn't find it.

EDIT 2: Does anyone have Darkhaven's email address? He made the WAD and I checked his profile, but it seems I'm not allowed to send him email via Doomworld.

It does, somewhat. It's definitely the level I'm looking for, but the download link there is dead. If someone is able to upload the WAD to Rapidshare or provide me with DarkHaven's e-mail, either one would be immensely helpful.

Ok, sry, didn't check that. You're best bet would to hope that someone here has it lying around on their harddrives. Good luck from here, m8! :)