Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

Sabbat Martyr II Contributions

Wha...wha...wha... I... these are DOOM levels?!?!
I didn't... how could...
I'm in love. With Skulltag.

The skies look amazing and the visuals good, but it looks like the inside areas are still flat rooms with 8 px high borders, which do absolutely nothing towards gameplay.

I hate you so much right now torm....how the hell am I to ever map well if everyone keeps raising the bar?!

Hehe, first at all thx for the kind words ;) Conc. "Gameplay", the DM map has height differences but is mostly flat, it's supposed to be flat, I mean, MAP07 of Doom2 was as well. But "Facing Evil" isn't flat at all, enough height differences to keep you on your toes, I promise ;)

I'm becoming more and more interested in the idea of playing every single level Tormentor667 has ever made :P As everything I've already played from him is just gold. Visual-wise (as usual :P) this looks fantastic.

If only I could be bothered to make a quality map :S (oh wait I'm making an ET map oh well :P maybe in the future)

Sounds neat, a place to post SMII map screenshots... I'll post mine when I have something to show.

facing worlds has always been one of my favoite CTF maps (second only to blood gulch) its good to see some of that rubbing off on people. It would be really cool to make the sky rotate... where'd you get that skybox?

Tormentor667, can you send me a demo to test play? I will send you a demo of the map I am building. (Even though your maps are better :P)

Janitor said:

facing worlds has always been one of my favoite CTF maps (second only to blood gulch) its good to see some of that rubbing off on people. It would be really cool to make the sky rotate... where'd you get that skybox?

It does rotate ;) and I got the sky from my own, created it myself ;)

@Ivan - No sorry, wait for the SM2 release ;)