Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Internet Fued ends in a burned down trailer?

It is just so very bizarre.

Sure, drive 1300 miles from Va. to Texas and burn down a guys trailer. Wasn't he being punished enough already. Sheeeesh.

Gosh he must have hurt his little feelings.

Some people are just so friggin' stupid.

Well I gotta give this man some credit/respect. A lot of people talk about doing something to someone they got into a fight with on the net and they never DO anything.

It's pretty obvious this guy has issues, hence why he went through the trouble of driving 1000 miles just to burn down some random guy's trailer.

I like the way he wouldn't let it drop - even taking pic of the victim on his 'phone whilst waiting for the trial.

There goes your medal earning career, Navy man!

TheDarkArchon said:
Clearly, Anonymous did it.

A true example of fearmongering "journalism". Reminds me of when I worked at MSN and they had these posters that promoted the new MSN software version that said something like "MSN, hackers lose, you win" with a picture of a happy family using a computer, like insinuating it was keeping out hordes of hackers trying to get at their customers' personal info, when, practically all of the "hacking" was adware that was exploiting Windows XP's or the browser's vulnerabilites.

TheDarkArchon said:

Clearly, Anonymous did it.

LULZ! I hope they don't find out I did all that.

(But seriously, was I supposed to feel pity because the kid's GF let him for his Myspace profile? I bet he's better off because she's a sad, shallow loser for paying attention to that junk of a sexual predator exchange.)

John Smith said:

Hahahahaha. Fearmongering and general failure to understand the internet for the win.

I laughed hard when that reporter said "Truly epic LULZ".

....that's why I usually advise trolls and cyberbullies to find another way to vent their frustrations away. Preferably a self-destructive way without return.

Imp said:

Well I gotta give this man some credit/respect. A lot of people talk about doing something to someone they got into a fight with on the net and they never DO anything.

Also giving props, because we don't need elderly Internet tough guys clogging up the place.

MikeRS said:

XFD. This is yet another reason Fox News is not to be taken seriously.

Actually, I think that Fox 11 News is part of the Fox network, not Fox News.

Regardless, all U.S. news stations are crap. I know that's a generalization, but I've yet to see any exception to this rule. It really makes me glad to live where I live.

When I was 16, I made enemies for saying slanderous remarks about an online record store. I am now 27, and the friends of the store still hunt me down. They have made life quite a Hell from time to time.

Interestingly, they told the police I had slanderous remarks, and the police that came said they were here to warn me about saying slander even on the Internet. I told them, typing something is libel, not slander :-) The police were not amused.

The store was loved by everyone, except for me and the store went under for what I posted, so they posted the comments to the public that I had posted in a forum. Along with my email and my full name, because when I’ve bought from the store before, they had all of my information. Thankfully they did not post more than my name and email. My number had to be changed, but to this day people still find me.

Serious business this internets. Fox sensationalism is laughable. DOmestics Terrr0rz! w3 n33dze chyneeze commy internets to defend us from ourselves!

Clearly the Navy dude is a true man of action.

Oldman got serious pwned.