Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

You will never pass this test

first 15 seconds was easy, next 30 hard.. then it just became boring...

lol, i took one look and burst out laughing. And my sound card doesn't even work!

I guess I'm just insane!

lol, i took one look and burst out laughing. And my sound card doesn't even work!

I guess I'm just insane!

ROFL...you ARE nuts.
Wasn't this on Newdoom...I passed that time too. Its not all that funny.

I guess I'm just insane!

ROFL...you ARE nuts.
Wasn't this on Newdoom...I passed that time too. Its not all that funny.

I's always been me that if I HAVE to not do something, I can't resist it.

Sanity test, failed.

Comprehension test, failed.

Caring test, failed. :P

Pretentiousness test, PASSED.

I guess I'm just insane!

Me too. HAHAHAA! It's PINK! And it's a CAR! HAHAHAA!

I may have a chance to pass it, but there is no sound card at this comp, and when I get home, I'll have no time. So tell me what should be coming out of speakers which is supposed to make me burst in laughter?

I passed all three tests with a 77, 80, and 88, respectively.

I started listening to it a while ago, I still am, I like the sound. I'm gonna do my homework with it playing in the background.

[edit]it stopped =[

heh, same here. I was listening to it for about 10 mintues after I had finally stopped laughing. I also burst out laughing as soon as I read that you were not supposed to laugh. It's called a Insanity test but it really should be called a sense of humor test. If you didn't laugh, than you lack a sense of humor.

HELLO!!!???? SOME OF US HAVE BROKEN SOUND CARDS! WHAT DOES IT PLAY, FOR THE THIRD TIME?

heh, same here. I was listening to it for about 10 mintues after I had finally stopped laughing. I also burst out laughing as soon as I read that you were not supposed to laugh. It's called a Insanity test but it really should be called a sense of humor test. If you didn't laugh, than you lack a sense of humor.

I think I just have a twisted sense of humor...I mean I laughed a lot during 12 Monkeys, yet this doesn't bring more that a light chuckle.

Pritch: I think Doom_Dude said it best: Why was that fool making that god awfull caterwauling noise! SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!-From the Newdooom verion of this thread.

God, I hate NewDoom. How fucked up is having two avatars, for chrissake.

And as if anyone could give a shit when you registered or where you're from. Postcount is all that matters. Period.

God, I hate NewDoom. How fucked up is having two avatars, for chrissake.

On the other hand, we can't even get our own here...

The noise is of kids mimmicking the sound of indy cars racing around a track. But it's done so well. Ahh... I feel a need to listen to it again. Giddy it doth make me.