Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Butts

monster problem

I downloaded various monsters from Realm667's bestiary and tried merging them with my own WADfile with XWE. They all merge perfectly fine. However, when I use Doombuilder, I only get either a "Health" OR "DECORATE" with only 1 (one) monster there instead of the specific number of monsters I merged (5 or 6). What the hell is the problem?

On a side note, why is it when I put a middle texture in a certain place it appears inside either the ground or the ceiling? That really pisses me off and how do I fix that?

Thank you very much! So for combining the decorate lumps... How would one go about doing that?

Ok, even after intense offsets adjusting my middle textures, they are still hellbent on appearing in the ceiling/ground and are stubborn to show properly. I still haven't figured out how to combine those DECORATE lumps yet... is it possible with XWE?

to merge decorate lumps use xwe to open up the wadfiles with the decorate script in it, then copy all the script into a text file, then do the same with the others until they are all in the same text file. save that file as decorate.txt. merge all your wads, and delete all of the decorate lumps in that file, then just insert the one you just made with all the scripts in it.