Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stealthy Ivan

Doom movie comment

Remember the part where the demon gets stuck in the nano wall. I thought the nano wall was the only way in and out of that lab, so later on in the movie they keep going in and out of the lab! How is this possible when there is a demon stuck in the nano wall???
I found that kinda weird. Other than that I still love it (just watched it again yesterday)

The nano-wall makes a Portal that seals itself up again. When its unsealed (able to transport) The demon that dies in the wall (It would have been ripped in half due to the locations of its body parts; half through, half not) would have just dropped to the ground.

Continuity wise, Did the demons corpse ever reappear after the incident..?

One of the coolest things in the movie are those nano walls I've never seen something similar in other movies so far.

Haven't watched the movie for an while so my memory about the movie is not quite clear.

I believe the demon dropped to the ground after they opened the door again, as it was cut in half. I'm not sure though, I only watched that train wreck once when it first came out, never really cared to watch it again.

I would watch it again, there are far worse movies out there which I made the mistake of renting and couldn't even watch them past their first half. Let's say the Doom movie is not worse than a Steven Seagal film :-)

Maes said:

I would watch it again, there are far worse movies out there which I made the mistake of renting and couldn't even watch them past their first half. Let's say the Doom movie is not worse than a Steven Seagal film :-)

http://seagalology.com/

Maes said:

I am impressed by your tolerance for suck.

AndrewB said:

I am impressed by your tolerance for suck.

Hehe, at least Seagal offers just what he promises: movies about a flegmatic tough guy that is in peace and harmony with the universe and has a good karma (he ALWAYS tries to point out he's a practicing buddhist/known chinese etc.) but beats the crap out of everyone else who happens not to be so much in peace and harmony.

While, those movies I just couldn't watch for more than 30 minutes:

• Seven Swords
  • Aeon Flux
  • Alatriste
Trust me, the experience of watching those is much worse than just "suck". It's more a "robbed of your time while something definitively negative was forced upon you" kind of thing, to avoid using more colourful expressions.

Maes said:

While, those movies I just couldn't watch for more than 30 minutes:

• Aeon Flux

Aeon Flux wasn't THAT bad. Sure it's was.. okay it was bad. But it was watchable. I even watched it again.

dutch devil said:

One of the coolest things in the movie are those nano walls I've never seen something similar in other movies so far.

Aeon Flux actually has something very similar.

i watched the whole movie on youtube... i must have missed something

dutch devil said:

Other than catching mutated staff with, what was the point of that door really?

AirRaid said:

Aeon Flux actually has something very similar.

Didn't see that movie yet I haven't heard much about it either *surfs to imdb.com*

kristus said:

Other than catching mutated staff with, what was the point of that door really?

Dunno maybe they wanted something different than the usual fancy opening doors in all weird directions that you often see in other sf movies I found it to be pretty cool and original.