Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stealthy Ivan

Cat Mosh pit!!!!!!

Wow, she's like the most responsible crazy cat lady ever. Also, that tide of cats is a little scary.

I can't help but wonder what would happen if they all suddenly got violent at once and attacked her. I'd hate to imagine what that litter box must look like.

What a lousy band.

I think I would've gone with something like.... Godflesh.

She, and her house, must stink of cat piss. Disgusting. I love the way, in the news article, she clearly just throws the cat food on the floor of her house. Still, I suppose, cat food that rolls into an inaccessible place, or something, lying around is unlikely to cause a mouse problem.

Ed said:

What a lousy band.

I think I would've gone with something like.... Godflesh.

agreed. very crappy hardcore, especially the vocals. overall the vid setup is lame (cat with a wig, WTF?) but the number of cats and the way they swarm is pretty sick.

Coopersville said:

Bracewar, to me, sounds like a band whose purpose is to make every one of their songs sound like 'Wart Hog' by The Ramones.

Yeah, this is true, but cats still like them... :P

VileSlay said:

(cat with a wig, WTF?)

Signature crappy hardcore kid haircut.

POTGIESSER said:

I can't help but wonder what would happen if they all suddenly got violent at once and attacked her. I'd hate to imagine what that litter box must look like.

When my grand mother past away, there were 4 pole cats left (pole cats live in bars and they hunt birds in the rafters). The pole cats knew everyone else that came to the farm except me... They would always attack me at once. Four of them. Eventually it got to be them or me. I chose to live.

Texas Libra said:

Aren't there laws against having so many cats in one place? Not that it makes any difference to these crazy ladies...

In Russia?

Danarchy said:

I thought polecats were a type of ferret.

polecat. I always thought it was a skunk, which is listed there. how bout the second to last entry on that page? never heard that one.