Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stealthy Ivan

Joke wads!

What is your favorite joke wad? Mine happens to be any of the christmas levels! They were always fun to play! Also what was your favorite sound effects in a wad? Mine were the pulp fiction sounds in a level I had on my D-zone cd.

It contains mine too, but heh, what a man won't do for a gratuitous post...so my favourites are:

The archives are doomed, Mock: the speed of stupid and
Doomguy's Pimp Ventures I and II. And now, also Sadhusct.

Strangely enough, my vote for this year is a tie between bleha_II and It Only Gets Worse.

Nothing beats a clip from Yellow's "Oh Yeah" as the weapon pickup sound on the first wad mentioned ;)

This year: IT ONLY GETS WORSE.... MAP10 the wormhole in apartment rules! + map13 with stupid walmart parody

Maes said:

The archives are doomed

I'm surprised I don't hear more about this wad amongst the doom community. I found this one pretty hilarious, a great parody of a great variety of good/bad doom levels. I'd probably vouch for this one as well.

Deathz0r Online: The Internet Made Stupid
Possible the most hilarious joke wad I've ever played!

Doom Marine said:
JarJar's Last Pineapple Fritter is extremely gay...
Pure comedic genius. [/B]

i just played this...

the status face was creepy, the status bar names were still sorta self-explainatory (except for "happy"), the monsters were the same, the chaingun was small heh-worthy, and "mullet power" made me ROFL.

the game's back-story was bad enough...

besides the mockery wads, IOGW and the doomworld forum mods, ive never played any other good jokewads. can someone give links to all the other previously mentioned jokewads?