Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom_master1122

Anyone play the x-box version?

I enjoyed the x box version more than the pc counterpart. It was fast paced, more action, and it was fresh because many of the levels were somehow different. The graphics were laughable in comparison to Doom 3 running on a well suited PC(such as mine, heh) But as we all know, great graphics doesn't make a great game.

well i tried both the pc and the x-box versions and there about the same to me. a sick, twisted, demonic, demented run thru hell and back and i enjoyed every single damn minute of it.

Have both CE Doom 3 and ROE for Xbox, (and their PC counterparts), and wasn't dissapointed because of any differences from the PC to console versions. In terms of preference I'd say PC because of k/m combo and changable GFX settings; I'd recommend the Xbox version to anyone who prefers the controller and Xbox Live interface, or doesn't have a good enough comp.
k/m or not, the Classic Dooms included are a blast to play, especially in 4player where you don't feel like setting up a whole lan network.

i have the xbox version and it's brilliant. and i play classic doom on resurrection of evil. i have tried doom 3 on the pc but the framerate was terrible, even tho it has 900 mb ram, 3.2o ghz and 50 gb hard drive, probably the graphics card. but i'm happy with the xbox versions.