Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

COMING SOON TO AN ARCADE NEAR YOU......

Well, not really.

Out of plain bordom, I decided to make my own DOOM "arcade machine" out of an upside-down Sylvania light bulb box. This was partly inspired by the movie Grosse Point Blank, partly by Gooberman's DOOM: The Arcade Game mod, and partly out of my own intuition. A few shots are below (made today, BTW):

http://members.aol.com/reznorite420/DAsideL.jpg
http://members.aol.com/reznorite420/DAfront.jpg
http://members.aol.com/reznorite420/DAsideR.jpg

Note: Before you go off on any comments about how trite it looks, let it be known that I did this in a little bit of a hurry and just slapped the stuff on with rubber cement.

My real hope is to make another pic with a GI Joe figure in front of the screen to make it look like he's "playing" it. If all goes well, I'll try and send that in for the POTD.

Laugh away.

you're right, I forgot, it's just that this passed week I've been a little out more.

bah, I'm only 5 posts ahead of you.

Well, -I- like it. Just need to make those side pictures stick a little better... it'd look a bit more convincing ^_^. It's not bad for a rush job, really... I'd call it cute, but that'd be taken as an insult -_-;;.

THAT THING IS AN ABOMINATION OF DOOM!!!

DOOM IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED IN A DARK BASEMENT, NOT IN A VIDEO ARCADE WITH.. WITH.... GIRLS.. GIRLS GO IN VIDEO ARCADES.

IF I KNEW YOU I'D KILL YOU FOR THIS!

.... I think -somebody- needs a cold shower.

Oh, yes, and "mini-discs are an adomination to CD players! Only full size discs are the true way of the righteous!". And I play DOOM, too, and I'm certainly not a man ^.^

DOOM IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED IN A DARK BASEMENT, NOT IN A VIDEO ARCADE WITH.. WITH.... GIRLS.. GIRLS GO IN VIDEO ARCADES.

Shup up, you sexist dumbshit!

Did you know there is a word to describe people like you? The word is "Peon". Do you know what that word means? No, of course not, because you have the I.Q. of drywall.

You're an idiot, BBG, it's Dashiva.

Sheesh guys way to go. Time to order some more sarcasm detectors...

quote: girls...go..in arcades..

reply: well that just depends on the arcade place you go to
i never saw it happen until i went to kentucky :o
and i must say, it's a damn good thing
it is kind of a group of girls to come in where guys are playing arcade games, no?

BBG, YOU IDIOT, THAT'S NOT ZALDRON, IT'S SANTA CLAUS!!!

........please go run out in front of traffic.

BBG, YOU IDIOT, THAT'S NOT ZALDRON, IT'S SANTA CLAUS!!!

...and I want an advance copy of Doom 3, and a troupe of juggling flies, and a new...

No! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO!

I should toss you into a pit filled with horny many tentacled monsters...

If a girl dose not play games, she not worth my Frigging Time!!

(*SOB* OH GOD! I'm so alone!!)

There there dude, how much money you got? $500? Dude, 1 word, Whore. Yeah thats right slinky, go downtown and pick yourself up a nice call girl. NO NOT REALLY, GIVE ME THE MONEY INSTEAD :)