Thanks!

Sigvatr said:

- Ryathaen

Sigvatr's website said:

...prominent mappers...

lol

Still, neat. Should be good reading.

Stealthy Ivan said:

What ever happened to mine sig??? Thankx... :( I'm getting sick of trying to contribute to a community that shits on you, this is wearing thin...

ok attention whore

Ralphis said:

ok attention whore

Yeah real cool dude, especially when you take the time to make some thing for peeps to enjoy? F@$k off...
As for the interviews they were done really well Sig! What other plans do you have for your site since it is comming along well?

Finally :P hehe, well I just scrolled over them quickly so that I can read them at night while I sleep: they are burned in my retina by the bright-red-on-black of your website :P

Just kidding, haven't seen all of them yet, but so far I enjoyed reading them! Nice to see a little community interest again ;) (BTW: Doom Builder 2 is well on it's way by now. It will still take a long time before it is anything usefull, but I have picked up the project and it is progressing)

We'd like to thank Sigvatr for this unique opportunity to present ourselves to the rest of the Doom Community, and we hope that people will read our interview with an open mind.

May the Cybie be with you,

Randy & Mandy <3

Stealthy Ivan said:

What ever happened to mine sig??? Thankx... :( I'm getting sick of trying to contribute to a community that shits on you, this is wearing thin...

Hahaha, you're such a whiney brat, maybe if you stopped acting so sensitive about everything people wouldn't insult you so much.

Stealthy Ivan said:

Woah, I must have lost yours.

Did you email it or PM?

Sigvatr said:

Woah, I must have lost yours.

Did you email it or PM?

Its all good sig, I really like what you are doing for DW and its community. I could dig through my HD and see if I still have that interview template you sent, but no worries, I'm soo busy with doom levels right now. I geuss you could say that I have my own irons in the fire. But keep up the good work!