Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

one adventure's end, mark's another adventures beginning! dat's right, suckas.......

I'M BACK!!!
And more STONED than ever, boi!
¦]-~

Now before all ya'll swamp me wit stupid, fuckin questions, let me get several of them out of the way, from jump street. Mah boy, Mr.WHitey here is gonna interview me for ya'll! Let da bullshit begin....

Mr. WHitey- Do you like Doom and do you still play it?
Esco- Hell's yeah, dat shit is one of da best games in all history! And no I have not played it much lately, because I am busy with other games I like when I am home. And since I like to go out and party a lot, dat ain't much on weekends and Friday's! Weekdays is when I chill and play some.

Mr. WHitey- Can you name some of these games dat you play?
Esco- FFVIII (YEAH, I beat it several times, but I have started using the new game+ technique, which is like the one in Chrono Trigger), quake 2 (awesome game, BEAT IT), capcom vs snk 2, marvel vs capcom 2, megaman X5, megaman X6, and several other capcom games.

Mr. WHitey- If you ain't dat stuck on Doom, why da fuck do ya post in the doomworld forums?
Esco- Well for several reasons... I like chillin wit several of da peeps there, a lot of the posts I see is funny as fuck and a little crazy, and the number ONE reason for me is........... it's FUN!!!

Mr. WHitey- Do you care dat some peeps on da doomworld forums can't stand you or da way you talk?
Esco- Ummmm..... how can I put this.... what word's to use.... OH, I know.....

NO!

Mr. WHitey- Really, hmmmmm.... BIG SUPRISE!! Well.... why don't you "give a fuck"?
Esco- This is da way I talk in real life, this is da way I'm gonna post. WHY? Because, this is a forums page, and everyone has their own personality. Why should I change da way I am in real life, just because some mothafuckas don't like it. Fuck em, I ain't changing for nobody, unless I FEEL DAT I SHOULD FOR A REALLY GOOD REASON! And since I'm happy wit da way I am.... shit, I'm here to stay!

Mr. WHitey- What about those people who claim they can't understand what you are typing?
Esco- 90% of them are full of shit! If they can learn somethin like leet or geek speak, they can take 10 seconds to try and understand me. It's all a matter of willpower, and they is just lazy bitches who won't take da time! As for the small 10%, who GENUINELY can't understand me too good, because english is NOT their default language.... I apologize if I'm makin yo life a little harder! :)

Mr. WHitey- Damn, dat's a cold attitude to have about it, don't ya think?
Esco- Hell NO it ain't! If we were up close face to face, almost none of these mothafuckas would come up to me and say, talk ENGLISH. WHY, because even though I would just cuss them out, a lot of people I know (or even peeps who don't know me and are ghetto), would probably try to beat da shit out of them. They know it's offensive, they just don't give a fuck, cuz they figure I'm in the minority, and they outnumber me on this site. If this was real life, they would be da ones outnumbered (just look around in MOST high schools, HEH).

Mr. WHitey- So are you comin on these forums lookin for beef, or as they call it, problems?
Esco- Hell no, I ain't tryin to fight or start shit wit almost no one. And those dat I am startin with know who da fuck they are, and why I'm fuckin wit them! But, at da same time, I ain't gonna let them fuck wit me either, cuz if I let a few do it, then everyone will figure it's cool, and start tryin me. Dat's da way life goes, UNFORTUNATELY!!! Deal wit it!

Mr. WHitey- So you think dat you is always right in these "beefs" dat break out?
Esco- HELL NO I DON'T, MOTHAFUCKA! I will admit, dat sometimes what I'm tryin ta say can come off da wrong way or be misinterpreted, cuz most peeps haven't lived da life dat I have. But then again, I haven't lived da life dat most peeps on these forums have either. You can see how dat would lead to shit breakin out, cuz we see things way differently from each other. I usually try to apologize in these situations. If I don't, it's usually cuz da person is just tryin' ta be an ass, and I know it!

Mr. WHitey- Give me an example of this "shit" you are talkin about?
Esco- If any of these peeps wuz here when I originally came on doomworld, they remember all da bullshit dat went on. It basically starts with one or two dumb mothafuckas talkin shit, and then other peeps just jump on da band wagon and start runnin they mouths for no good reason. Most of them peeps I'm cool wit me now, and the ones that I ain't, well there is a definate reason behind it. Dat's da type of shit I'm talkin about.... I was 75% right, but I was also wrong about 25%. So I apologized to some peeps, and admitted I was wrong. Nobody's perfect.

Mr. WHitey- Where da fuck have ya been for da last 3 months?
Esco- Well.... due to a LOT of shit goin on wit me around da way, I went to live wit one of mah boys for a week, then went ta live in KISSIMMEE for about 3 weeks. Then... mah ghetto ass went home to none other than BROOKLYN, NY for a month and a week. HELL'S YEAH MOTHAFUCKAS! I just got back ta Florida on Christmas eve. And trust me... NYC IS DA LIVEST PLACE ON DA PLANET AND FLORIDA SUCKS! BELIEVE DAT!!!

Mr. WHitey- Last question.... aren't you afraid dat dis thread will get tossed into post hell?
Esco- NO, because I gots a good idea for a new doom mod and I am about to post it right after this one gets put on da site. I also gots several questions about things dat have gone on here recently, cuz it looks like I've missed some funny shit!

Mr. WHitey- Well, dat's my interview. Esco, before I bounce out of here do you have anything else ta say?
Esco- Yeah.... I wanna give a shout out to some of mah DW peeps...

Elbryan42 : It's good to see ya site doin so good man. If ya need any help, holler at me via email, ICQ or da forums and I'll be glad ta help ya any way dat I can.
BBG: Congrat's on bein da mod of post hell finally (I think?), and I'm glad to see ya still keepin it real, dawg.
Doomboy: glad to see dat they didn't scare ya away, dawg! Keep postin bro, fuck da haters!
Ling: you wuz da man when I left, and it looks like you is still is. I'm glad you ain't let all da BS bring yo love for DW down dawg. I got nuthin but respect for you dawg, cuz you ain't eva done nuthin but give me da same. Keep it real!
Fodders: ay, wuddup grandpa, did ya miss me!? It's good to see dat you still got yo cool sense of humer, big guy!
Macvilewhore: I don't know where you is man, but I hope ya roll in soon. I need some mothafuckin' coffee!! :P
Rubilacxe and Cacodemon leader: Man where da fuck did ya'll peeps go. Ya'll was mah niggas, on da real. DW ain't da same without ya dawgs, COME BACK!! :(

Mr. WHitey- Well dat's my interview with Esco, thanks for your time..... later!

Well..... that's it for now BITCH!!!
SUCK MAH NUTS, BITCH FUCK YOU!!! FUCK OFFFFFF!!!! fuck off!
(ICP TRibute, BOYO!!!!):P
Mr. WHitey

First my idea (well it's a question too).... why hasn't anyone came up with a DOOM mod where you can play as charaters for ID games. Such as the hexen classes (Baratus, Daedalon, and Parius), Corvus da sidhe from heretic, the quake ranger, the Major or Bitterman from quake 2, and BJ BLAZKOWICZ from wolf3d. They HAVE done wads wit da wolfguy, but it's basically just new weapons, sounds and enemies.

WHAT ABOUT MAKING A WAD WITH SEVERAL OF THESE CHARACTERS, IN 2-D FOR DOOM 2? Ya'll could even add in da enemies from these games to make life more interesting, and the weapons and items too (somethin like what they did in generations, SOG, and generations arena). And since there also are 3-d versions of doom now, ya'll peeps could even make it in 3-d!

And to make things more interesting... why not change and adjust some of things dat peeps didn't like about da original games (like adding in more weapons for da hexen classes, or given da wolf and doom guys jumping ability too, but all in ONE HUGE MOD). Why hasn't anybody done this yet for DOOM? I mean, come on ya'll... we got a lot of da biggest DOOM lovers right here on DW, what is ya'll waitin for ta get together and make dis a reality?

It's just a thought, but it could become reality! ¦]

By da way, mah bad, but I've missed some shit in da last few months, so can ya'll peeps let me know what da deal is wit:

1)Rancid-Radio- damn it looks like dis mothafucka really pissed someone off! Ancient history and Banned by Demand, huh?
2)Why is Arioch's title now "DUMBASS?" Besides da fact dat it is 150% appropriate for him (heh!) Plus I liked his original title of "Linguica's Bitch" much better! :P
3)Why is IMJack's title "total retard?" DAT SHIT IS FUNNY! Sorry dawg, I got no problems wit ya, but it is, on da real!
4)Why da fuck is someone spammin da boards so fuckin' much (just look in PH, DAMN!)
5)Has Ling been havin dis much funny wit da mods, da whole time I was gone? It looks like I've missed some funny shit!

Other than dat, it's all good.... EXCEPT for dat one comment dat was made on my spanglish, Zaldron!!! Yeah I read what you said, mothafucka! But... I ain't gonna stress on ya... It looks like Ling already tried you like a bitch and made you look stupid as fuck anyways!
¦) (BIG, CHINKY SMILE!)

Well, it's great to be back on Doomworld..... DA ABSOLUTE BEST DOOM SITE ON DA WHOLE FUCKIN' NET!!! HELL'S YEAH MOTHAFUCKAS, REPRESENT!!!!

5)Has Ling been havin dis much funny wit da mods, da whole time I was gone? It looks like I've missed some funny shit!

Yeah, you may want to read this.

Total Retard

And this.

Lüt: thanks dat be some funny shit dawg! Looks like footman, IMJack, thehighesttree, and deathman thought they was bad mothafuckas.... OOPS!!!! THEIR BAD!!!!

Total Retard, huh? How dumb can one man be? Now dat is some funny shit! But I still liked Linguica's Bitch, I thought I could fuck with Ling... OOPS, and pickle_lamer's scrolling "I WON'T SHUT UP" title best. Pickle Lamer's was even in caps..... heh!

Fodders: Ummm, yeah dat's it dawg.... they LET me out. Oh yeah, definately, it's all good and legal..... right!!!

/me peeps out of the blinds with his hands on a sawed off/

By da way, nice sig.... I believe it is actually a martial artists teachings. You are taught that just because someone is your opponent, you should not hate them, and dat you should in fact give them the respect they deserve whether they win or lose to you.

OH, by da way Lüt, wonder what yo post count is up to by now. I'll just glance to my left and.......

OH MY GOD, NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IT CAN'T BE, HE'S NOT HUMAN, I TELL YA. HE'S NOT FUCKIN' HUMAN!!!

/me runs da fuck out of da general forum faster than a $2 coney island crack ho, runnin from a manhatten pimp/

4)Why da fuck is someone spammin da boards so fuckin' much (just look in PH, DAMN!)

That'd be me. But you can't see this message because I'm currently banned, or something like that. Dunno what it's supposed to mean exactly.

Damn, wish my nick wouldn't keep changing and my post count would stop reseting. :(

Well, see ya around Esco.

These forums would be a way better place if it was possible to ban people by their IQ number instead of the IP.

BBG: Congrat's on bein da mod of post hell finally (I think?), and I'm glad to see ya still keepin it real, dawg.

I'm a mod without the status...

You do have status... just not power...

Thats where you go wrong, think of it as power...

hah! You're powerless. What's the point of being mod of post hell?

NO ONE CAN POST THERE!

ROFLMAO

NO ONE CAN POST THERE!

ROFLMAO

Administrators can and users can (if they want to be banned).

NO ONE CAN POST THERE!

ROFLMAO

Don't post there. Trust me on this, don't.

NO ONE CAN POST THERE!

ROFLMAO

Don't post there. Trust me on this, don't.
Yeah trust him...he thought he could fuck with Ling...OOPS!

Lament: yo, yo wuddup dawg! Nice to see ya representin' yo love of jazz to da fullest! Dat shit is da bomb, it's great ta listen to when you is just chillin!

Dashiva: Why da flip was you spammin da forums so much? And what bought all this shit down on ya dat ya got banned... besides da spammin of da forums shit? what started dis whole fucked up mess for ya?

Anyways, it's still good ta see you is still chillin..... but I think it's time for you to get down on yo knees and start slicin off them fingers.... cuz it looks like you ain't gonna get back on Ling's good side too easy. Ain't dat a bitch! :(

Arch-vile69- yeah, yeah, I missed yo ass too....ya deformed rat! By da way, it's nice to see dat yo post count is no longer in da negatives! :P

But, I gots to say dat yo title of "I thought I could fuck with Ling, OOPS" was one of da funniest ones in all DW history! SHIT!

Fredrik: yeah, dat would make life much easier... I wonder when Ling will implement an IQ ban on these forums... of course then a lot of da funniest peeps won't be able to post here anymore, and things will probably get boring as fuck! :P

BBG: Well, what can I tell ya dawg.... it's better than nothin! Better ta rule in HELL than serve in heaven, huh?
(goddamn, da devil's advocate was a phat fuckin movie!)
¦]

By da way ya'll: mah bad, if I forgot to mention any of ya'll in mah shout out, but there be so many peeps up in here, dat's it's hard to keep track of all ya'll!

Arch-vile69- yeah, yeah, I missed yo ass too....ya deformed rat!

Are you insulting my personal appearance?

By da way, it's nice to see dat yo post count is no longer in da negatives! :P

Heh, my old account is actually still in negatives...and this one never was.

heh, negatives in a big way! Aren't all -10000 accounts postlocked?

To my knowledge, mine is the lowest postcount not to be locked, so I'm heavily on probation and will be so for 620 posts. I have to not be a dumbass 620 times.

Well, it'll be a personal record for me if I make it :)

This is da way I talk in real life, this is da way I'm gonna post. WHY? Because, this is a forums page, and everyone has their own personality. Why should I change da way I am in real life, just because some mothafuckas don't like it. Fuck em, I ain't changing for nobody, unless I FEEL DAT I SHOULD FOR A REALLY GOOD REASON! And since I'm happy wit da way I am.... shit, I'm here to stay!

Ah, English. A language with many friggin' entertaining dialects.
Nice to at least have someone on these forums, who write the way they speak. Makes reading a *tad* more excitin'...ahhh oooops, ah mean "excit'n'".

Pritch: You DO know that I'm not from an English speaking country do you?
Actually, I don't 'use' a specific dialect myself, but I'm very interested in various English dialects (mostly British, but also some American dialects as well).
Oh, and my post above only represented how I sometimes tend to speak, when I'm in the "right mood".

Pritch and dsm: yo, yo, wuddup. Nice to meet both of ya'll peeps! And pritch a word of advice: don't ever, EVER fuck with Ling! He can be as mean a mothafuckan as me when you piss him off, and he can do some twisted shit to user accounts to. Ah well....

/me passes Pritch da blunt/

Saga: dang, I ain't seen you in a long-ass time. Where you been hidin at? And NO, they should not do dat to FFVIII... dat game is ALMOST perfect da way it is!

Orion: Thanks a lot dawg! By da way.... what's da story behind yo title?

EDIT: DAMN, I just looked under Prich's link to the BANNED DW accounts.... it seems like Dashiva's been a busy lil bee! It also seems like a LOT of peeps have been getting on Ling's nerves lately!

But it's nice to see dat pickle_lamer, and islebitch is banned now too (heh)!

Orion: Thanks a lot dawg! By da way.... what's da story behind yo title?

MoSeS' MoOoSe is a fun loving creature with a passion for chewing weed brownies. Like the name implies MoSeS' MoOoSe is in fact MoSeS' MoOoSe (hereby known as MM), and the back bone of Christianity™.

Yes that's right, if not for MM Jesus wouldn't have been able to get out of his tomb (his anorexic ass couldn't lift up the top of his stone coffin, but MM sure could). Hell, Jesus wouldn't have even been born if not for MM (ever wonder how God acomplished to get Marry pregnant without even touching her? [bummer] Keep reading!). MM fucked Marry, that's right, MoSeS' MoOoSe spreads the cheaks like MoSeS spreads the ocean! Since MM was a moose and not a human technically the Virgin Marry was still a virgin after the blinding sex she received from MM.

It was also MM that wrote the ten commandments, yet being the selfish fuck that God is he didn't give him any credit for them. So MM decided to get back at God (hereby known as Shit-face-moose-hater) and started peeing on every single tree he saw. Shit-face-moose-hater started to panic and told Noah to build an Ark and to bring in a male and female type of each animal. After the long flood of MM's piss Shit-face-moose-hater was really upset, and decided to leave MM out of the bible (MM's Journal) and make up parts to replace his need in it. That is why children are deprived of true knowledge by being taught in school about Christianity™, and that is also why I hate God (Shit-face-moose-hater)

Post number: 1337 (Behold the power of MoSeS' MoOoSe)