Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

COMING SOON TO AN ARCADE NEAR YOU......

Oh, yes, and "mini-discs are an adomination to CD players! Only full size discs are the true way of the righteous!"

Hush, you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Only electronic device a woman can handle is vibrator. =]

And you're *how* old exactly?

Hmmmmmm. I'd guess that he(we're talking about Dashiva here, right?) is four, judging from his posts and the fact that he keeps making new accounts after gettin' banned.

And you're *how* old exactly?

Hmmmmmm. I'd guess that he(we're talking about Dashiva here, right?) is four, judging from his posts and the fact that he keeps making new accounts after gettin' banned.

Bitch, Dashiva rules =)

Fah. Dashiva is my hero. He should be yours too.

-_-;;.... *whaps the perv with a thorned stick* can't you identify sarcasm? And I can use most electronic devices -except- that which you mentioned... I've never even -seen- one. That's like saying women can't go to colleges >_<.....

And I can use most electronic devices -except- that which you mentioned

In all seriousness, I bet RW is like really hot, so she doesnt need electronic gratification.

And I can use most electronic devices -except- that which you mentioned

In all seriousness, I bet RW is like really hot, so she doesnt need electronic gratification.

heh, bbg wants to gratify her, i think.

Sad truth is, though, most women can give themselves a better time without men.