Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NeoTheif

note:

Yah, well, my spamming was misinterpreted, it was seen as a series of unintelligable attacks void of reason, void of any real target.

The reality is that they weren't attacks at all, but just my way of saying goodbye in a similar fasion that I had joined. I originally used to be one of the big newbie bashers, always starting up useless flamewars, getting into fights with deadnail out of nowhere, etc.

Through these years I have met many cool people, I can't exacly give an all inclusive list, so I'll just list the people that helped me progress further, as both a person and a doomer.

Waldon: Without you everything would have been different, you started off a massive chain reaction that inadvertantly changed the way I thought about dooming. Thanks for being there.

Xenos: You were the first person to ever totally annihalate me (50-7 or something like that), and really.. you were the last one to ever do it too. Thanks for all the games and shit, sorry I wasn't available that much recently, but shit has been happening, ya know.

Anders Johnsen: Thanks for everything man, meeting you kicked ass, of course I was still in shock of having Xenos kick me around, I had to go through that twice in one day. I actually originally joined the 1 on 1 server because you know... what good doomer uses his real name? Anders Johnsen? bah, damn I need an ego boost after Xenos, I better go kick Anders' ass. hah, big mistake. :) Thanks for AV too, that kicks ass man!

ocelot: You are almost single handedly responsible for my movement skillz in doom. Thanks for all the nomo competitions and the advice that helped me improve, without it I'd prolly still be doing no02. :) Inadvertintly you are also responsible for my Compet-N Pacifist runs, because they spawned off my nomo training.

BahdKo: Yah, I still know where IRC is, but I ain't downloading it. Sorry. Well, been fun and all, pitty we couldn't deatmatch more. :/

Sslasher: Fucking dick hea... I mean, hey! heh. :P Thanks for coming back! It felt lonely being the only ACTIVE Canadian C-N runner. Unless AndrewB wants to dust his mouse off, I guess you'll be feeling the same way for a while. :/ Tool rocks, I don't care what you say.

Henning: My 10nm kicked your ass, I don't care what the hell you say about that. Oh, yah, CHEATED you say, well you know what! Fuck you! :) You're a great source of inspiration man, keep it up.

Radek Pecka: Because Czech girls are all bitchs, right? Hope you come to Canada soon, we can go out get wasted, you can go home, and I'll never even remember you visiting. :) Wait... maybe that already happened? No.. okay, hehe, just checking.

Adam Williamson: For being the biggest Bully EVER. Bastard. :P You are one of the most stubborn doomers I know, 10 hours in one day just to beat Vile by how many seconds? 3 or so? haha. You just can't let anybody beat you, can you? :P

I'm sorry if I forgot anybody!

And a note to somebody else...

Linguica: Yah, you prolly hate me by now. For what I've done, or who I am. In all honesty, we haven't really ever talked. So as far as I'm concerned, you don't exist. Never hated you, never will. I'm sure you're a great guy, pitty we were on the opposite side of the line.

I've deleted all the doomers from my ICQ contact list, and I've deleted mirc, and I'm going to delete AIM soon. Hope you guys have a nice life, I gotta go catch up on mine.

Of course, most of you guys will be cheering, yah, Dashiva has finally left.. yah... yah... yah...

..yah...

/quit cya

I've got nothing to say. If Dashiva hadn't posted that thread earlier, I wouldn't have bust the forums, and I'd be healthy now. Bastard, still pissing people off even after he's gone.

And so begins the long, long climb back up to positive postcount..

goodbye man. your AVI's always entertained me in some way. too bad you never finished off dashmod.exe, or i'd be making levels for it right now, instead of just making that shitty 5-minute job test level.

peace. :)

I've got nothing to say. If Dashiva hadn't posted that thread earlier, I wouldn't have bust the forums, and I'd be healthy now. Bastard, still pissing people off even after he's gone.

And so begins the long, long climb back up to positive postcount..

Dude, dashiva has been on these forums before Ralphis had pubes.

I know that.

???

The Hell you do, dude, Dashiva RULES and guess what pritch? You sure as HELL don't. I respect Dashiva MORE than I respect YOU. Why? Because hes funny and you are a shitbrick and he at least made CONTRIBUTIONS to the DooM Community in the form of demos.

I joined the second day they opened thank you very much. Anyway, Dashiva was awesome and so was his avis. He'll reappear though.

I joined the second day they opened thank you very much. Anyway, Dashiva was awesome and so was his avis. He'll reappear though.

I didn't ask when you joined. I just said hes been here before you had pubes :)

I know that.

???

The Hell you do, dude, Dashiva RULES and guess what pritch? You sure as HELL don't. I respect Dashiva MORE than I respect YOU. Why? Because hes funny and you are a shitbrick and he at least made CONTRIBUTIONS to the DooM Community in the form of demos.

BBG vs. Pritch. Both incredible spammers during their primes. Gentlemen, begin placing bets...

I know that.

???

BBG vs. Pritch. Both incredible spammers during their primes. Gentlemen, begin placing bets...

I didn't spam as much as pritch.

Linguica: Yah, you prolly hate me by now. For what I've done, or who I am. In all honesty, we haven't really ever talked. So as far as I'm concerned, you don't exist. Never hated you, never will. I'm sure you're a great guy, pitty we were on the opposite side of the line.

Huh? What's going on? Who are you? What did I do? I'm serious.

ling: it's dashiva.

ralph: waldon had pointed out on IRC that he has 'left' before, so i wouldn't be surprised either.

Huh? What's going on? Who are you? What did I do? I'm serious.

Heh, Ling is almost as confused as Dashiva is...

Oh, and one last note, this is a true story. :P

I was walking around my house, when suddenly the phone started ringing.. and I picked it up and said hi, and all I heard was insane laughter.. so I was like... "what do you want?" and then I found out who it was... it was Lut (sorry, too lazy for keypad now), and he growled, "If I can't ban you from the forums no more, I'll just have to ban you from life." and laughed some more...

...scary.... hehe :)

See ya!

Oh, and one last note, this is a true story. :P

I was walking around my house, when suddenly the phone started ringing.. and I picked it up and said hi, and all I heard was insane laughter.. so I was like... "what do you want?" and then I found out who it was... it was Lut (sorry, too lazy for keypad now), and he growled, "If I can't ban you from the forums no more, I'll just have to ban you from life." and laughed some more...

...scary.... hehe :)

See ya!

OOPS! You thought you could fuck with Lut.

Yeah he did alright... an 80 minute call from the US to Canada, wonder what that's gonna ring up to be.

The reality is that they weren't attacks at all, but just my way of saying goodbye in a similar fasion that I had joined. I originally used to be one of the big newbie bashers, always starting up useless flamewars, getting into fights with deadnail out of nowhere, etc.

Heres my way of saying goodbye: FUCK OFF

i hate when people are about to have an emotional breakdown because they aren't welcome in a forum. It's just soo pathetic it hurts.

i hate when people are about to have an emotional breakdown because they aren't welcome in a forum. It's just soo pathetic it hurts.

I hate it when people are about to have a mental breakdown because they don't have a clue. It's just soo pathetic it hurts.

I know that.

???

I could upload some of my pwads I made with WinDEU, I guess, but by nowadays standards they're lame.

Who in the name of fucking sanctity wants demos? Demos can fuck themselves, I prefer to find out myself how to do a map. And so can people who make 'em to show off that they can run through a map in -3 seconds or something. that's the sort of gay thing bbg would do.

Don't believe me? He asked for a demo forum.

I'm sorry if I'm pissing anyone off here but I'm fed up with bbg hitting on my arse. All he does is send me reatrded IMs. FUCK OFF. I don't know how much more simply I can put it.

I make contributions, sensible ones, over in R&P, sometimes editing, wads and mods, and Doom3. You talk shit, then suck up to Ling, Arioch and just about anyone else with status. It's even in your damn sig, yugh.

Yeah, I know I over-post. Sorry. I was gonna slow down when I hit 666, but WHOOPS! something happened. It's itchy having a -600 post count. I have to scratch, sorry.

Maybe I'll do a poll about my bad habits, we'll see.

Yeah he did alright... an 80 minute call from the US to Canada, wonder what that's gonna ring up to be.

Make him pay for it.

Heres my way of saying goodbye: FUCK OFF

Fraggle, couldn't you find it in your heart to be kinder? Like this, Dashiva we are really sorry you're leaving *snicker* and we don't want you to go *cough* bullshit *wheeze* and we hope you have a happy life *mutter* up until the point you drive your car off a bridge...and have some fun EATING FIST *punch* *thwack* *zing* *burt* *reynolds*

Who in the name of fucking sanctity wants demos? Demos can fuck themselves

You my friend, are clueless.

Btw, just wanted to say that I think DaShiva is a cool guy. Found some of his avi's and they're some funny shit =) Also, he's an active doomer which cannot be said about many ppl on these forums.

Dashiva's leaving? :ยด(

NOOOO DSHIVA TAKE MEE WITH YOUU. PLEEEEASEEE

/me hangs on to dashivas legs.

No but really.. Dashiva will be missed.. pity we never got the chance to DM but a ping on 400+ is no point to even try. ;)

Who in the name of fucking sanctity wants demos? Demos can fuck themselves

You my friend, are clueless.

Bah, I know it's some people's fav Doom thing, it's just not for me, yeah? I've been there, done it, didn't like it. I like playing Doom. And that's it, really.