Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Psyonisis

detroit

I'll be at the Detroit autshow this weekend

Autoshow you mean?

My dad's probably gonna be there.

Maybe you could talk deadnail into showing up too, that would be worth the trip :)

I'll be at the Detroit autshow this weekend

Autoshow you mean?

My dad's probably gonna be there.

Maybe you could talk deadnail into showing up too, that would be worth the trip :)

/me heads to the autoshow to steal deadnail's jacket and sunglasses

If AndrewB is there with his soundfont, I'll be there too... armed.

And I will be there to stop you! So I can steal his computer!

If you think I'm making that three hour drive to see some faggot ass car show you are out of your melon.

Suddenly a supporter of civilians bearing arms...

Suddenly a supporter of civilians bearing arms...

Please save it for the R&P forums. Pleeeeez Not everything has to be political in nature...

Please save it for the R&P forums. Pleeeeez Not everything has to be political in nature...

ORFL, if everything isn't political in nature then where's the fun in that?

I hate politics...

I hate politics...

Seconded, in the general forum anyway.

by the way, I know that Detroit is motor city, but not being American I forget which car manufacturers are based there.

I'm guessing General Motors, Ford, but who else?

I guess our equivalent is the Birmingham Motor show but I guess it's no where as big. Any other brits been to the Brummy show?

Jesus Christ, will people PLEASE stop quoting the ENTIRE fucking post they're replying to ? If someone posts a question, and right after you post an answer, I think most people will be able to make the association.
Thank you.

Jesus Christ, will people PLEASE stop quoting the ENTIRE fucking post they're replying to ? If someone posts a question, and right after you post an answer, I think most people will be able to make the association.
Thank you.

The reason we do this is in case someone replies in between your post and the post you're trying to reply to. Then you look like an idiot. It doesn't hurt anything, so leave it alone.

btw, AV64, how did you 'fuck with Ling' in your previous incarnation as AV46? Just curious...

btw, AV64, how did you 'fuck with Ling' in your previous incarnation as AV46? Just curious...

He posted in post hell and made a poll in the general forum.

Oh if you only knew......

wtf? I thought the first one was impossible and that there was no polls forum when he was banned.

wtf? I thought the first one was impossible and that there was no polls forum when he was banned.

There was a polls forum when he was banned. It was just new back then.

It is possible, and I think I remember how, but I'm in no mood to get banned right now.

Your going to the auto-show heh i know im going to it, i goto it every year, well since i live like a county away from detroit.

Thank you.

The world does not stop for such trivial trifles. Relax, man.