Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

List of suggestions

I just installed this program and would like the things to be more translucent (they are slightly translucent) is this possible?

Thanks.

Heh, there wouldn't by chance be a way to transfer the default shortcut keys from DeepSea to DoomBuilder? :D Gonna take awhile to get used to all the different shortcuts. :-/

Being an avid mapper and long time user of DeepSea, I hope no one minds my making a list of suggestions for what I think would be improvements
to DoomBuilder. DeepSea doesn't have copyrights on features does it?

This list will be continually updated.

* Shift key to allow clicking on the floor/ceil and wall textures for quick access to edit that line or flat.

* Thing Translucency settings.

* In the info bar for linedef tags and sector tags, list the corresponding sector/line! so I don't have to use the find feature all the time.

*Have the error checker find missing/unused sector/linedef tags.

*DeepSea and Doombuilder should combine the best features of each for the ultimate editor. At some point I'll have to give my two cents on the strengths and weaknesses of DoomBuilder and the strengths and weaknesses of DeepSea.

DeepSea

Doom-Builder isn't DeePsea, nor is it in any way related, and may never be.

Thing Translucency settings.

Translucency? Examples?

Have the error checker find missing/unused sector/linedef tags.

It does, as far as I know... at least, it checks before building nodes...

DeepSea and Doombuilder should combine the best features of each for the ultimate editor.

I don't know much about DeePsea, or its makers, but knowing what little I do of Code-Imp, He would die before anything like that.

If I were to make any real suggestion for DoomBuilder, it would really be that new versions fixed all these bugs and compatability issues. Make it so that I can install it on a computer and have better than a 50% chance that all the features will work. That's what I would say, though I think it's already being worked on anyway...