Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MACVILE_WHORE

request to lut zaldron

Please release millenium for god sakes, its been over 2 years I think, so come on.

(btw i forgot how to do that wierd u, can you tell me how?)

(Almost forgot, I'M BACK!!!!)

who wants some coffee?

Please release millenium for god sakes

WE'RE WORKING ON IT!@!$*&%#@

Play AV for a few months in the meantime.

its been over 2 years I think, so come on.

A little longer, really :P

(btw i forgot how to do that wierd u, can you tell me how?)

ü

Aye dawg, welcome back to da 3rd ring of hell! I just got back up in dis piece mahself! Let's have a drink together...

/me chugs a cup of Mac's special brew #666/

WOW.... da world looks prettier now.... look at all da pretty colors and.... WHOA, where da fuck did dat pink cacodemon come from?! WWWHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!.....

/me passes out/

P.S. by da way... what's up wit da NEW ACCOUNT? Did you get tired of trying to find da "e" dat was missing in yo old account by any chance? :P

what happened to your 'Want some coffee?' status?

Yeah, cheers, I love coffee (only if its yours, of course) and as you've been gone for ages I could murder a cup. Thanks.

Oh right, it's a new account! Can I have your old one then, I'm in need of a serious postcount transplant :)

Lüt, or Ling, get Mac his status back! (if he wants it, that is)

Oh right, it's a new account! Can I have your old one then, I'm in need of a serious postcount transplant

no

Lüt, or Ling, get Mac his status back! (if he wants it, that is)

YES!

ü=alt+129

Anyway, MAC, good to have you back. Where in the blue fuck has your coffe-pissin' ass been? Oh yeah, Lüt, please hurry up with Millenium already. MAC's right-two years is a long time. Of course, you can't rush perfection, I suppose.
esco: when did you get back? Good to see you again, m'man.
pritch: how'd you get that heinous postcount of -607?

Of course, you can't rush perfection, I suppose.

Heh, part of the problem is I'm too much of a perfectionist, else it might be out by now.

Lüüüüüüt, I'm gonna find your basement and slap you out into the sun if you don't release Millennium soon.

Heh, part of the problem is I'm too much of a perfectionist, else it might be out by now.

That and the fact that the previous engine just purely sucked shit. A fucking retarded preschooler could've realized that it needed to go.

That and the fact that the previous engine just purely sucked shit. A fucking retarded preschooler could've realized that it needed to go.

Yeah, and all the graphics and music needed to be done... guess it's not my fault afterall.

Don't rush them. It's hard doin megawads and shit. I mean, I haven't technically even started on *insertcatchynameforhereticprojecthere*.

Now we only need Mr. Pimp Duck's boy, Dark Fox, to return before the good ol' newbie thrashing team is complete again!

/Me takes sip of cofee
/me passes out
*after 5 minutes me wakes up with green hair and red eyes

Thx for cofee!

MACVILE_WHORE

It's Dashiva.

Don't even go there :)

wtf? Heinous is like my catchphrase, and my former schoolmates catchphrase, too. I don't know you, do I, Doomboy? Scary...

Well, as Lüt put it, I took a shit on the forums. Dashiva made a retarded post, so I thought it would be fitting to make a suitably retarded reply. Only I fucked up. In a very big way. I worote about a thousand 6's as it was my 666th post, and it fubared the forum software. And I g***se linked as well. Apparently I was gonna be banned but Lüt dished up a pcsf-ing instead (look at the sig). I had just hit 666, so the - was put on it, simple. -666, the new benchmark for the heaviest probation you can get, or is it?

perhaps this is it. DOLTness list;

-100. Something stupid.
-666. Something really stupid, newbies banned.
-1000. Something almost unforgiveable. Only long-term members survive with this postcount.
-10000 and postlocked. We all know what that means. ;)

As much as I'd like to make you a DOLT, you're not on the list, so you'll just have to be an honoury-DOLT, ok?

MACVILE_WHORE

It's Dashiva.

I had to re-register because my old username was crapped out, I also wanted my fucking E back.

Dashiva is a major cuntscab anywayz, he shows up again you know what I'm gonna do :)

(I've been reading the forums longer than you think so I know what's goin on.)

wtf? Heinous is like my catchphrase, and my former schoolmates catchphrase, too. I don't know you, do I, Doomboy? Scary...

It's also a fairly common word that we all learned in fifth grade.

god dammit, howcome I didn't learn that word in 5th grade? as a matter of fact, I still don't have a clue what it means.

it means obnoxious, basically, except some of you Americans pronounce it 'hayness', just to be different, as usual. :)

MAC I NEED COFFEE NOW! it's night and i'm melting.......

it means obnoxious, basically, except some of you Americans pronounce it 'hayness', just to be different, as usual. :)

I always thought it was 'hi-nuss'