Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hyabusa

Whats the specail features?

Im getting Doom 3 and Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil for the XBox today. I just wanted to know whats the special features of Doom 3 RoE besides that its an expansion. So what are the new features?

Hyabusa said:

Im getting Doom 3 and Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil for the XBox today. I just wanted to know whats the special features of Doom 3 RoE besides that its an expansion. So what are the new features?

If you buy the collectors edition of Doom3 you get the ultimate doom and doom2 along with some editor interviews. I know that as i own the collectors edition. I don't know if ROE comes has a collectors edition as i don't own that game. But i think it has the same stuff as the collectors edition of Doom3 plus the master levels for Doom2. But like i said, i don't know if that comes with ROE or a collectors edition of ROE
if there is one.

ROE doesn't have a special edition, if I remember correctly, but it comes with Doom 2, and the Master Levels. So, it's worth it for the Master Levels right there, since I'm assuming most newer Doom players have only heard of it.

Coopersville said:

ROE doesn't have a special edition, if I remember correctly, but it comes with Doom 2, and the Master Levels. So, it's worth it for the Master Levels right there, since I'm assuming most newer Doom players have only heard of it.

So ROE does not come with the ultimate Doom then?

But does it come with any interviews and such?

hardcore_gamer said:

So ROE does not come with the ultimate Doom then?

But does it come with any interviews and such?

yes for ultimate doom. it is in there.
Interviews, none.