Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nanite10

I am back!

Hello everyone! I am back after such a long time, and in style with my 486 DX4 75 MHz laptop using FreeBSD with Lynx! What's new? I am thinking of getting a GBA along with Doom and a variety of other games. I also had a question. I recieved Collector's Doom for christmas and was wondering if you could play the games in DOS instead of Windows 95? The basic reason why I got Collector's Doom was to get the full version of the original and the extra Collectors Doom stuff. Thank you for any replies!

Apparently one who has been here since the beginning of Time (Doomworld).

Dang ya'll, why are ya'll peeps bein so harsh on dis guy for, he only asked a simple question, which any of ya'll peeps wit the new collector's edition of doom could answer in 3 seconds or less.

Sorry, but I ain't got da shit so I ain't gonna be too much help here. By da way, dsm, his account hasn't been here since doomworld's beginning.... he registered in Oct of 2001. And by da way Nanite10, you might wanna refresh everyone's memory as to who you is!

........... just a thought!

¦]

I dunno about collectors doom, but with doom anthology all the doom versions have a subdirectory within them with the DOS version.

eg in the Doom2 directory there is also a Doom2 subdirectory that has the old DOS install in it.

Thanks for the reply . . . I WAS an avid reader of these forums but not so much as to being a poster. I posted some hot articles about games for 486 and lesser machines. You all seemed to love that post! :-) See you all later!

Thanks for the reply . . . I WAS an avid reader of these forums but not so much as to being a poster. I posted some hot articles about games for 486 and lesser machines. You all seemed to love that post! :-) See you all later!

Yes, I remember the topic, but not the poster. Anyway, welcome back m'lad.

Hello everyone! I am back after such a long time, and in style with my 486 DX4 75 MHz laptop using FreeBSD with Lynx! What's new? I am thinking of getting a GBA along with Doom and a variety of other games. I also had a question. I recieved Collector's Doom for christmas and was wondering if you could play the games in DOS instead of Windows 95? The basic reason why I got Collector's Doom was to get the full version of the original and the extra Collectors Doom stuff. Thank you for any replies!

Greets!

/me pours a cup of coff33 for nanite10

click on my L227! NUZZLE NUZZLE SKILLZ link in my sig if you dare

one question...

WTF are you