Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leileilol

doom guys fihgt

I forgot where to get this doomguy for mugen, but I still have it and made this video so, and i made the accompanying stage and music DONT STEAL IT WITHOUT CREDIT LOLZ jk.

Anyone else messed about MUGEN? As in whatever. I don't care what it is be it shit fighter of stick or MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4 !!!!! WITH EXTRA WEEABOO MUSIC TUNES OF MY FAVOIRTE SESATIONAL JPOP STARS or flat bed truck stage.

It'd be great if some 3D fighter engine existed under the GPL v2 license. then i'd do something

When it gets to 0:39 it goes back to 0:35 and repeats over and over for some strange reason. I didn't notice it at first, I just thought it was part of the show.

Also the FFVIII guy sprite looks like poop.

Not that I don't appreciate Doomguy being implemented into MUGEN, but he's one of the crappiest sprites you can get for it.

And yeah, also got the repeat.

skadoomer said:

Engage!

You asshole, beat me to it :P

Also, I seem to be only one replying to this so far that isn't getting the repeat error.

leileilol said:

doom guys fihgt

yeah, and they fight to :P

the sprite is meh, and I get the same repeat everyone else is getting.

I'm more impressed by the fact that this video breaks YouTube's delivery system than the actual content.

It stops at 38 seconds and returns to 35, going ahead and so on. It's not even fun, as it stays a bit before repeating.

What about using more sounds than that boring DSPLPAIN sound? Like recording yourself.

I was going to use MUGEN, but decided i didnt have the ability to draw the wide range of sprites, animations and poses needed, so any games i made would look like shit... seems like that isn't a limitation for some people