Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoommasterTHEBESTONE

doom3 (non expansion) hell is not the last level!

i really found this quite confusing, bear with me for a sec. but arent you battling hell? and that hell wasnt the last level, even though your fighting through hells forces? it's just a stupid way to make room for the cyber demon, it truely was one of the biggest problems, at first when i played doom 3, i was quite frightened with the graphical horrors that lurk whether its above you, behind you, around the left/right corner, dang it EVEN BELOW YOU! but that was just the most dumbest thing id ever experience, i mean, come on! hell not being the last level? heres the list of things that would have made more sense:

1 the cyberdemon could have been the last boss of hell
2 you could get the soul cube BEFORE going to hell
3 hell could've been less drafty, with the annoyingly constant moaning
4 the cyberdemon didnt need a hell hole
5 why would demons come out of a hell hole? what, did a bunch of archeologists find this giant hole that THEY dug, then over it with fire, put their teleporters down there. AND NOT BURN? jesus christ
6 why arent there any revenants in hell? or maggots, or ticks, or the other arachnid monster that i cant remeber
7 (following up # 5) didnt the demons originate from hell, not a hole!?!!??!!?
8 would'nt it have been stuffy down in the hell hole?
9 the cyberdemon sounds more like a goat, than a hellish warrior
10 the monsters invade earth because they think they wont be followed down from mars
11 the monsters dont just say that they are going to invade earth with hellish warriors, they actully do it!

all those things would've made a little more sense, espically number 1

ty for listening

You're an idiot.
If I could use size tags, I'd write "IT'S A VIDEO GAME" as large as i could.

Imp said:

Another wonderful post by Doommaster.

Not just Doommaster, the BEST Doommaster, apparently.

Doom 3 isn't as much about fighting Hell as it is about Malcolm Betruger unleashing Hell on the Mars base. Actually fighting Hell is what happens in Resurrection of Evil.