Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pcorf

Doomed Food

I went to a Chinese restaurunt the other evening with my friend and on the menu they had "IMP CHOP SUEY" and I said to the guy what the hell is that? He explained to me it is Imp Chop Suey and I said to him what is it made out of? he said Imp. Oh, I said to him what type of Imp. He said the Imps from Doom and I replied "WHAT!". Well I proceeded to order it and I must say to you it was the best food I've ever had in my whole life. I suggest that you should try Imp Chop Suey next time you go down to your Chinese restaurunt. To me it tasted a bit like Pork and Chicken blended together, but with a sweet and sour approach and kinda spicy and hot. But that was natural due to the facts that Imps can shoot fireballs.

Wow, I would have been shocked as well. That is just toooo funny.

I'm not surprised they taste like chicken.

I hope to see them on a menu around here one day. I will surely try them. Cool Find!

I wonder when there will be some random guy on the street who'll make a doom reference and I'll be there to hear it.

That's pretty suprising, from a random person.

I wear the IDKFA shirt (from id store) and only one person approached me and knew what it was.

Whoaa, that's sick. I never had any food doom related since Doom Cereal. There's a chinese food restaurant right next door to my workplace, I'll have to check it out. What's the name of the restaurant?

There is a shop called cybershop in Finland which sells cyberdemon spare parts. Oh, and that imp chop suey is truly magnificent food-it tastes like what pcorf described it would.

Inferno said:

Would Baronjager count? It's a liquor.

It would have to be Baronofhelljager.

Hellish Godzilla said:

Burger Baron of Hell?

Burger Baron. Holy shit, Can I use that in the future for my restaurant?

I could see someone using this as a source of inspiration for a weapons mod. Instead of punching, shooting, burning, etc. demons, you just eat them, and instead of weapons you just have different eating utensils.

Craigs said:

I could see someone using this as a source of inspiration for a weapons mod. Instead of punching, shooting, burning, etc. demons, you just eat them, and instead of weapons you just have different eating utensils.

To take that idea a step further(?) - a mod to play as a genetically enhanced pinkie demon! Maybe view the game from inside the beasts mouth :-)

Getting back on topic - anyone want a Doom Burger?

Craigs said:

Hey, you could use a spork launcher as a BFG9000

Russell_P said:
Not one person has even asked me what it means (which is probably a good thing).

I wouldn't ask either, and instead try to run you over with my truck to see if it works!